India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs

Support India Against Corruption

Hi, Yesterday I was watching news channel and one minister told that from 1.2 billion Indian if only 10K people .....

• 4 avm204
  • 1 sunil_mishra

08-17-2011

: Aug 2011
: Bangalore
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Support India Against Corruption

Hi,

Yesterday I was watching news channel and one minister told that from 1.2 billion Indian if only 10K people are supporting Anna it doesn't mean that everyone is supporting this movement.

This gentalman doesn't know that everyone is supporting Anna but may be yesterday was first day and not more people has joined this movement yet.

I was thinking that if we tie black ribbon writing "INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION" on it everytime and encourage people to do that then government will come to know that there are people who are not able to spend time in the protest but supporting this cause.

Everyone from the group can distribute atleast 50 such ribbon to surounding area, bus stand etc places (only for those who are willing to tie this ribbon) and spread message that if everyone can distribute 10, 20 or 50 such ribbon to other people and spread this message.

Atleast based on this government will come to know that many people are supporting this cause.

Please let me know your feedback. I will be joining protest coming Friday, Satuarday and Sunday in Bangalore. (I still hope that by this time government may agree to Anna's demand).

regards,
AM
08-17-2011

: Hyderabad
: 46
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I am supporting to Anna.

Regards
Prasad
08-17-2011

: Kolkata
: 39
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

Whole of India is supporting Anna
08-17-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Anna the pride of india"

Gentle men ! an 75 years old padam shri awarded, padad bhoosan awarded, megse awarded hon'ble person " The Honest Anna" is the pride of our country. Politicians have to ask forgiveness by touching the feet of this saint else................................... Come on friends let us repay our country by giving supporting hands to "Hon'ble anna" and his team mate...............................Desh premi pays respect to all the citizen who are taking part in this movement.............. bande Matram............

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0