India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

Suggest Party name

Dear friends, We cant keep the name of the party only on its main agenda, the great ANNA HAZARE gives .....

08-04-2012

: Aug 2012
: visakhapatnam A.P.
: 30
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up

Dear friends,

We cant keep the name of the party only on its main agenda, the great ANNA HAZARE gives us the belief of a country where the real power is in the hands of PEOPLE so i think the name should be

*****" BHARATIYA PRAJARAJYA PARTY"*****

PLEASE SUPPORT THIS ONE IT WILL REACH TO THE DEPTH OF OUR COUNTRY
08-04-2012

: Aligarh
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

satyamev jayte
08-04-2012

: Navi Mumbai
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

NAVYUG
SUVARNAYUG
NAV BHARAT NIRMAN

and the chunav chinnha can be WHITE ONE RUPEE NOTE "NAYA RUPIAH"

bcos it is easily recognizable, easily remembered, it highlights the cause of cleaning the economy as well gives hope of good fortune for our country.
08-04-2012

: Rajasthan
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

neha ji koi aisa name suggest karo jo pura hindi me ho...not even containing the word "party"
Instead of party you can use the hindi word 'dal', not a big issue.
08-05-2012

: Apr 2011
: Lucknow
: 39
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Party name

Bharat Nav Nirman party is good one
08-05-2012

: Lucknow , Uttar pardesh
: 43
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

LOK SATTA , JAN SATTA
(PEOPLES POWER)

party ka nam hindi me hona chahye..isme "party" word b nhi aana chahye
kindly take my words under ur consideration

Visit my page you will find a flag in which there is a chakra secured by hands round the circle with white back ground which stand for:

Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, who later became India's first Vice President, described the flag as follows:
The white in the background is light, the path of truth to guide our conduct.
The "Ashoka Chakra" in the centre of the white is the wheel of the law of dharma. Truth or satya, dharma or virtue ought to be the controlling principle of those who work under this flag. Again, the wheel denotes motion. There is death in stagnation. There is life in movement. India should no more resist change, it must move and go forward. The wheel represents the dynamism of a peaceful change.

Do visit once my home page and respond

Last edited by Prajasatta; 08-05-2012 at 03:57 AM
08-05-2012

: Motihari
: 72
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day

We have already got a brand name "Anna"...This is a very popular slogan and title also. Why not to popularise the party name with Anna (IAC) or Anna's
08-05-2012

:

We have already got a brand name "Anna"...This is a very popular slogan and title also. Why not to popularise the party name with Anna (IAC) or Anna Party
08-05-2012

:

Anna is already very popular brand name and famous with kid, youth, old...among all....let us popularise it and name the part....Anna Party
08-06-2012

: Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh
: 44
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

I think Jan Swaraj Andolan is a good name.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0