India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs

Stop Paying TAX

Not paying Tax is not the right solution - we don't want India to become Zimbabwe do we?.....

: Should we stop paying TAX?
Yes, we should stop paying taxes to the corrupt govt. 31 36.05%
No, this is not the right solution. 45 52.33%
Can't Say if this will or won't help. 2 2.33%
I have my own opinion. Please read... 8 9.30%
: 86.

04-19-2011

: Apr 2011
: Bangalore
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Not paying Tax is not the right solution - we don't want India to become Zimbabwe do we?
04-22-2011

: Hyderabad
: 69
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Stopping payment of tax not the solution as Govt also to run. Need of the hour is elimination of corruption. This Movement should also focus and see that people(Corrupt officials/politicians who indulge in doing favours) are afried of taking bribe and people stop paying bribe.
05-09-2011

: May 2011
: Hyderabad
:

Yes I want to stop paying tax but my employer is not allowing me to do that.
05-10-2011

: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Transperency"

"Gentle men the persons securing black money have alreay stopped paying tax then why should An honest person is bounded to pay tax. First government has to make sure each and every person is paying tax accoriding to his earnning then only we should pay tax And also there should be full explanation of expenditure made of that money collected as income tax areawise. Ex. From Gwl city income tax is being collected rs.......and expenditure are against collection rs...........on each and every expect....................."
06-10-2011

: Jun 2011
: tamil nadu
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

nowadays tax s bein collected for politicians. since v belon to great mother no matter how or who pays the tax it wont b sufficient. coz ppl who hav to pay bulk r not payin bt chota ppl r forced to pay.... this never gonna work. so the government officials should get transform... GOD bless INDIA.
06-10-2011

: patna
:

i appeal to all businessmen to stop paying tax till implementation of lokpal bill and declaration of 280 crore (swish bank) as national asset.
06-12-2011

: Haridwar
:
RoMeO Opinion

Well i think that this poll is worthless and the only reason i m replying is to let u know that even if you want or don't want to pay tax, u have to. And how many of u dare to stop paying taxes? At the time when one of u stops paying taxes and gets away with it,let me know and i will apologise. Sole solution is to wage a war, but not like how its sounds, but peaceful war. Some may say i m young blood and thus propose this, but tell me whether just sitting idle or bragging about your knowledge about the whole matter to your friends and proposing solution while applying none to your daily life is going to solve anything. Well i say openly that if we take the wrong step, the coming government will be more corrupted and we will be a part of it.
06-12-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day
Not within your powers

This is an impractical call. Besides, it is not within your powers to stop paying tax. Tax is in-built in many things we buy for our every day use. No businessman can do business if he goes by this call simply because he cannot have things that have no tax paid in before hand. If you are an employee, you do not have to do anything. Your employer will deduct tax at source and pay you your salary. If you create a problem, your salary will be withheld. You will be powerless without money in your pocket. Plus, this is not the way to deal with a national problem. We are not against our own country. We are against this corrupt government. We must target the government and not the country. Country stands tall and high. Government or no government. We do not want to unleash anarchy in the country. But since we have a problem of gigantic proportion, there is need to strategise our fight. And since we are dealing with an insensitive, callous, corrupt and arrogant government, the only way to deal with it is to launch a massive movement against it at every point of governance or non governance. And if we remain steadfastly committed to the cause, we will make the difference.

Last edited by NCSinha; 06-12-2011 at 05:15 PM : correction of an error
06-13-2011

: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.04 Per Day

I completely endorse RoMeO's and NCSinha's views. Couldn't have been said better.

Ganesan. :~)
06-14-2011

: Aurangabad,Maharashtra
: 46
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

Even i think so. At least we must move the drive for this financial period on two conditions
1)"Bring all black money to INDIA" ".
2)Make strict n regorus punishment for such corrupted persons by changing/amending the law's.

[Basically 'Tax' is a term that - paying contribution for devolepment & maintainance purpose as government or country don't have enough money.]

If our condition will get fullfill then there will not be a reason even to pay-tax because govt./country will have more than enough money for number of years. That means Every person will get superior life.

So don't act as blindly be wise.

Last edited by Atul Joshi; 06-14-2011 at 08:48 AM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0