India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs

SHOULD IAC compile a list of Pending Court Cases with dates??

Good morning ! I was reading about Nitin Gadkari Ji (BJP) this morning, his transactions with Manish Mehta, court case .....

11-15-2012

: Oct 2012
: Perth, WA
: 52
:
: 59 | 0.01 Per Day
Question SHOULD IAC compile a list of Pending Court Cases with dates??

Good morning !

I was reading about Nitin Gadkari Ji (BJP) this morning, his transactions with Manish Mehta, court case is pending against Mr Manish Mehta since 2003.

What the nonsense is this its all most 9 years and no result ??

Compilation of this list is not a big job, IAC must request Supreme court to get this info and important cases must be reviewed by IAC and our honorable Judges working will come in picture that they are either corrupted or under pressure from politicians??

I suggest IAC must compile all the pending court case list with dates and supreme court must be requested to finalise those court cases.

Even if there is fraud or scam, money should be recovered from his estate and come in govt treasury.

Jai Hind....
10-17-2018

: Sep 2018
: TP HCM
: 39
:
: 1,557 | 0.77 Per Day

C?n g?p 2 b?n n? ph?c v? quán c?* phê ?ông Du
??a ch?: 250 N? Trang Long, Qu??*n Bình Th?nh
LH: 0903 314 101 ( Ms Th?o )

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0