India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

the ROOT of CORRUPTION

The EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ........ are they not corrupt??????? then why we are closing our eyes .............. we must start from .....

08-15-2011

: Aug 2011
: Amritsar
: 33
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
the ROOT of CORRUPTION

The EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ........ are they not corrupt??????? then why we are closing our eyes .............. we must start from the bottom root of the corruption ... is it not true that most of the collages take higher fees and don't provide the actual facilities for which we are paying to them .
08-15-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"corruption is found in each sector"

"Gentle men ! Corruption is found in each sector. It becomes our duty to clean it. No matter which sector is first or last. Go ahead in your own way but the way should be peaceful. Bande matram....................
08-16-2011

: Aug 2011
: Ajmer
: 58
:
: 29 | 0.01 Per Day
Arrow

Whenever I visit any school or college, I usually ask one question to the students. What do you want to be in your life? Almost all of them choose to be an Engineer, doctor, CA, IAS, MBA or any other profession which gives them handsome amout to them. Nobody has replied me that he wants to be a responsible citizen. The educational institutions have caught the nerve of the society. Education has now become a business. That's why they charge high fees from the aspirants. In turn the students tend to encash their intelligence by hook or crook. This mentality needs to be changed. The importance of wealth should be secondary to the well being of the society ans the nation. Then only we can dream of a corruption free society.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0