India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs

Regarding school education

i want to suggest a point regarding school education, as you mentioned that you are going to improve the education .....

10-08-2012

: Oct 2012
: Bihar sharif, Nalanda
: 32
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Exclamation Regarding school education

i want to suggest a point regarding school education, as you mentioned that you are going to improve the education or standard of govt schools if you will come in power. There is no doubt that your party will win in coming election but in my point of view, you should include a point in your manifesto which will create a faith in mind of the people and you should tell the people for whom you are doing so, is that:- when your candiadte will win, whether he\she might be M.P, M.L.A, M.L.C their children will go the same schools where every poor children goes. [govt schools]
10-08-2012

: Oct 2012
: Gurgaon, Haryana
: 56
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Shashi,

I just joined the forum. I think we should leave such choice to the individuals. I fo rone was educated in the so called Sarkari School and would have loved to study in a better school if my parents could afford it. So it is not only the choice pf parents but also of Children. IAC members should pledge to not take undue favors but starting to ask them to make such sacrifice is not right.

Sandeep

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0