India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs

Publicity of anti-corruption activity through publishing special news paper/journal

News paper is the fourth pillar of democracy. Though the anti-corruption team have wide publication but I think it is .....

01-31-2012

: Aug 2011
: Assam
: 41
:
: 18 | 0.00 Per Day
Publicity of anti-corruption activity through publishing special news paper/journal

News paper is the fourth pillar of democracy. Though the anti-corruption team have wide publication but I think it is not enough. Today 67% of backward living people of India only know about the name of Annaji, but not know about the activity of Anti-corruption India. The reason for organising this organisation to be known to all. Today our people afraid to speak with political leaders, fear to go to police station, to the Block Developing Office, why ? what types of system it is ? All the employee of India think themself as the king. Now the question is that if the all are responsible to convey or giving order than who will be responsible to execute it. Is the peasant, labour, rickshaw rider so on only responsible for it ? If it is ok ! than how can you expect or dream to be a developed nation.
I think this is responsible for Anti-corruption India also to aware of all backward people that all the person to be employed only for their service and giving pay them from their little contribution.
The activity of Anti-corruption India is wrapping all over the Urban area only but can not able to spread over the backward area due to the lacking of network. It is the time we should spread it all the area of India which can be help only by publishing a special weekly news paper/monthly journal for wide publication. There may have required to be taken suggestion from all people.
I think it will help all the people of India to know about this organisation and activities.
01-31-2012

: Aug 2011
: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Well said sir nkeep writing n thanks fr ur suggetions
JAI HIND

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0