India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs

Poll for resignation from the government.

Lets call for resignation from the government . This should be dissolved as they have lost the confidence from the .....

06-06-2011

: Apr 2011
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Poll for resignation from the government.

Lets call for resignation from the government . This should be dissolved as they have lost the confidence from the people of India.
06-06-2011

:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day

Well, it is not so easy. The way they have started to handle the things recently shows they are ready to go to any extent to save them selves. So don't get scared if you wake up tomorrow and find yourself to be kidnapped and taken to isolated place to gag you.

I am afraid that they may act crueler than China/ talibans to gag citizens form protesting against them.

Mr. Kapil sibal is out to threat openly saying in front of media that "If they can reach then can REIN also" ... Man has he lost mind that if we citizens can "Vote them to power, we can fight them and bring them down also".

It open now, Italian mafia is running the show in our country. Anybody can beat up any common man who raises the voice against Italian Mamji and her chamchas at mid of the night and it'll be justified shamelessly.
06-06-2011

:

I understand Arun, that it is not easy, but as you said we all Indians need to show these politicians that if we can Vote them to power we can bring them down too.
06-08-2011

: Jun 2011
: delhi
: 42
:

Very True, Madhavi
06-08-2011

: delhi
: 42
:

If we as citizens can't make them resign now & won't make them realize the power of people then it means we are promoting their cruelty & politics of loot.

We should abolish this rubbish govt. immediately
06-09-2011

: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
: 41
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

I m totally agreed with you and now time has camed for emergency and some major changes in indian constitution for electing these politician. We need presidential rule and president of india should be elected by direct public. As well as if 25% common man goes against any goverment, govt. minister or authority then it should be step down. We have to do this, if we keep looking at each other who will take 1st step then it will be too late. So friends lets step toghether to fight for freedom.
06-09-2011

: USA
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

I completely agree with many of you. I stay in USA. I have seen couple of events here where people use the law to bring down state government by open public vote called recall election. This is a very effective tool to terminate a corrupt and inefficient government. We should amend/create a law to let people decide when to bring a elected member/state government/central government down by open vote. The mechanism to decide when and who to bring down should either be a signature campaign or by preliminary vote in the region.
06-17-2011

: DEHRADUN
: 39
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

the saying of this government could not be believed at any instance, whether it is corruption or inflation or any such issue which directly effect the common mass of the country. The popular notion of Bharat Nirman is just a fake and diplomatic step by the ruling party just to hide its failure.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0