India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

This is the platform

Every common man in this country always wanted to fight corruption however how and where to start was the question. .....

04-24-2011

: Apr 2011
: Mumbai
: 45
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Angry This is the platform

Every common man in this country always wanted to fight corruption however how and where to start was the question. I believe with Anna Hazare and his initiatives those questions were answered. I saw that most of the members (including me) has joined this website in march/ april. The main reason for joining, as I understand, is in search of answer for the same questions. Now since the like minded people are together, there should be show of our strength in every issue of corruption not only through post on this website or facebook, but also through demonstration in their respective place/location. The message should be clear to the concerned that the people are not sleeping anymore and they will fight for every such issue.
04-24-2011

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day

I completely endorse your view.

Ganesan. :~)

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0