India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

Maximum corruption in co-operative societies

I am a witness to growing instances of corruption in the co-operative sectors. Corruption is rampant here. The officials are .....

06-10-2011

: Apr 2011
: Surat, Gujarat
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
Red face Maximum corruption in co-operative societies

I am a witness to growing instances of corruption in the co-operative sectors. Corruption is rampant here. The officials are making hay for themselves leaving little doubt about the future of their organization.

Directors in the board of these sectors make money in the guise of expansion of business and organization and do everything to prolong their service in the organization in the name of expertise. So they do not retire even after their retirement. This prevents the young generation from entering the sector as no vacancy is allowed. This way they continue to bleed their organizations.

Most of the paid directors enjoy other benefits as well. Most of their extra expenses are reimbursed by their organizations. They facilitate purchase of expensive vehicles, frequent air travels in the name of business meetings and the cost of their big mansions is borne by the society they are part of. They certainly do not forget take their cut in every big contracts also to keep the flag of corruption flying.

Last edited by NCSinha; 06-10-2011 at 12:56 PM : needed clearing up various linguistic cobwebs
07-11-2011

: Jun 2011
: coimbatore
: 35
:
: 17 | 0.00 Per Day

That is true...
Maximum corruption in co-operative societies..

Cegonsoft
07-11-2011

: Apr 2011
: Surat, Gujarat
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
sure too corruption by legality

i seen a lots of contracts and purchase of materials to make money only in such kind of co-operative company. a numbers of executive still enjoy their job after retrenments in said organization only to earn. this will blocked young blood in co-operative.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0