India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

Good bye demo-cracy welcome My-cracy

Our Lawyer friends should come in front for the revolution brought by Annaji......

08-22-2011

: Aug 2011
: KOLKATA
: 45
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Our Lawyer friends should come in front for the revolution brought by Annaji.
08-23-2011

: Jun 2011
: patna
: 53
:
: 54 | 0.01 Per Day

What is education?

White coller skills to make money. Engineering, medical, law, management, mass comm. et.all.

Knowledge is about wisdom. Anna ji is seventh grader.

Which is a better India?

India with educated but greedy citizens.
0r
India with wise and satisfied seventh graders.

Last edited by goenkavijay89; 08-23-2011 at 07:42 PM : spelling
08-27-2011

:

Windows evolve!
Tally evolves!
TV evolves!
i Phone evolves!

Why can't Democracy evolve?

Don't resist change, BE change.
10-10-2011

:
Electronic direct democracy (edd)

Wikipedia:
Electronic direct democracy-

Electronic direct democracy (EDD) is the strongest form of direct democracy, in which people are involved in the legislative function. Many advocates think that also important to this notion are technological enhancements to the deliberative process. Electronic direct democracy is sometimes referred to by many other names, such as open source governance and collaborative governance.
EDD requires electronic voting or some way to register votes on issues electronically. As in any direct democracy, in an EDD, citizens would have the right to vote on legislation, author new legislation, and recall representatives (if any representatives are preserved).
Technology for supporting EDD has been researched and developed at the Florida Institute of Technology,[21] where the technology is used with student organizations. Numerous other software development projects are underway,[22] along with many supporting and related projects.[23] Several of these projects are now collaborating on a cross-platform architecture, under the umbrella of the Metagovernment project.[24]
EDD as a system is not fully implemented in a political government anywhere in the world, although several initiatives are currently forming. Ross Perot was a prominent advocate of EDD when he advocated "electronic town halls" during his 1992 and 1996 Presidential campaigns in the United States. Switzerland, already partially governed by direct democracy, is making progress towards such a system.[25] Senator On-Line, an Australian political party running for the Senate in the 2007 federal elections, proposed to institute an EDD system so that Australians can decide which way the senators vote on each and every bill.[26] A similar initiative was formed 2002 in Sweden where the party Aktivdemokrati, running for the Swedish parliament, offers its members the power to decide the actions of the party over all or some areas of decision, or alternatively to use a proxy with immediate recall for one or several areas.
10-10-2011

: Aug 2011
: Delhi
: 60
:
: 70 | 0.02 Per Day
Aaoo BHARAT BANAYE...Let's build BHARAT

Jai Bharat

"Language of English survives, because it keeps on adding new words every year. It keeps re-inventing itself.
10. Rigid Sanskrit became extinct."

Alterations and changes in VALUE SYSTEM and BSICS are always accepted by a selective set of opportunists. For Quality and undisputed strong leadership, rigidness for values and uncompromised behavior is always the first need.

As "SANSKRIT" is a complete language in itself and it does not require any addition or deletion in specific terms (or say present set of so called intellectuals don't have this much knowledge to bring any logical alteration in "SANSKRIT"), there had not been any change in Sanskrit.

As far as "English" is concerned, one can take it as a language of modern confused brains those themselves do not know the definition of completeness and therefore there have regular acceptable additions being made.

"11. In India, Gan-rajya failed in Vaishali, 2300 hundred years back."

Rightly said, 2300 ago, Bharat was just like a MODERN INDIA of today and therefore GAN-RAJAYA failed but once GREAT CHANKAYA entered on the scene to get back the fabric of
"BHARAT MAHAN"..........,

for more than 1500 years the well established system of BHARAT worked uptill near 1190, when Prithviraj Chauhan allowed Gajni---a looter in Bharat.

Just have a look over the fact that in 350 bc Alexgender tried to invade in a disturbed Bharat (just like a modern India of today) but once Bharat got back its identity, it took more than 1500 years for invaders to make an entry in BHARAT once again.

In 350 bc Chanakya and a team of well prepared selfless dedicated intellectuals were there and fortunately
today Annaji and a team of dedicated selfless intellectuals are on the scene once again. People like Nands have to go to exile soon and this modern India will be reshaped as a "MAHAN BHARAT"

( PLEASE VISIT http://sgaserv.com/behaviour OR
http://vikas-ke-funde.blogspot.com/2009/02/chanakya-tv-serial-watch-online-vol-1-8.html)

“You don’t have to wait for long time if movement like Annaji continues one day there will be this so called My-cracy and congrats there will be 26 new independent nations on world Map.”

No, my dear if all work of Annaji's and team Anna (which certainly include 119 crores Bhartiyas as against just 1 crore modern Indians) will be accepted by Lord then there may be a reduction of two or three nations on the world map at one point and on the other hand

the way AMERICANS are facing Unemployment and all FABRICATIONS along with MANIPULATIONS are coming out in public of this so called super power, the day is not far when
the world map will witness another 50 new countries just like erstwhile USSR.

JAI BHARAT

Last edited by sgaserv.com; 10-11-2011 at 05:26 PM
10-11-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day

English is not just surviving, its thriving. And that is chiefly because the language keeps adopting from other sources and adapting to new demands on it. English language is like flowing river where water never stagnates. It always remains fresh and flowing. That is what keeps English going while not many languages have been able to do that. English does not require crutches to stand on; it does not need government push as we do it for Hindi every year in the month of September. It is nothing but an occasion for some to make some money. Even a new born does not need parental support for long. After a period of time, even a new born should be left alone in order that it rises and falls on its own. English is like this and therefore it not only grows, its been breaking all barriers. Today in the globalized scenario English has come to enjoy a place of prominence. If other languages are also to grow, they should be left free to travel on their own.

Last edited by NCSinha; 10-11-2011 at 09:36 AM : minor rectifications
10-11-2011

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day

Hello friends,

Let's not get side-tracked into a debate on 'English vs Sanskrit'.

I think Goenkavijay89 has come up with a good suggestion. I don't think it's impractical; perhaps it may very well happen organically, some day. Only he's trying to make it happen today; he explains how it may solve many the many major problems of today.

There are 2 important pre-requisites for it to happen:
(i) most people should be educated,
(ii) it requires a major constitutional amendment, which our politicians may not be willing to do, as it would hurt them.

While working on it for the long term, let's look at a short term solution, here and now!

Ganesan. :~)
01-05-2012

:

Hello friends,

Let's not get side-tracked into a debate on 'English vs Sanskrit'.

I think Goenkavijay89 has come up with a good suggestion. I don't think it's impractical; perhaps it may very well happen organically, some day. Only he's trying to make it happen today; he explains how it may solve many the many major problems of today.

There are 2 important pre-requisites for it to happen:
(i) most people should be educated,
(ii) it requires a major constitutional amendment, which our politicians may not be willing to do, as it would hurt them.

While working on it for the long term, let's look at a short term solution, here and now!

What is education ?
White coller skill to earn a living !

What accompanies such training ?
Superiority complex !
Lust for power !
Greed !

Do we need, educated people, Or en-LIGHT-ened people ?

VIDYA DADATI VINAYAM, VINAYAT YATI PATRATWAAM
PATRATWAAT DHANAM AAPNAWOTI, DHANAT DHARMAM, TATAT SUKHAM

Glossary:

VINAYAM: Humility
PATRATWAAM: Receivability

Last edited by goenkavijay89; 01-06-2012 at 06:23 AM
01-06-2012

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day

What I had meant was that, if the whole of Indian population should be able to access the CLOUD and express their preference, they need to be well educated and IT-savvy.

Enlightened but un-lettered (more specifically, non-IT-savvy) people can't participate in a CLOUD-based system.

This is what I'd meant.

Am I missing something you had meant but not explained in sufficient detail? If so, please elaborate.

02-05-2012

:

I am not for disbanding Democracy. I am trying to bring it closer to the people. A better Democracy.
We will elect our 543 MPs.
Presently, people are DIRECTLY represented by the lok sabha members, and INDIRECTLY represented by the rajya sabha members.
Here, people will be DIRECTLY represented by the CLOUD and INDIRECTLY represented by the lok sabha members.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0