India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

Feel sorry for the country

Why is so much energy being wasted on proving that Anna is losing support. Why do people not understand that .....

• 2 dipti12phadnis@gmail.com

07-30-2012

: Jul 2012
: Pune
: 39
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Feel sorry for the country

Why is so much energy being wasted on proving that Anna is losing support. Why do people not understand that the purpose of the agitation is not to make Team Anna famous but is to eliminate corruption.
If Anna is not supported today then these corrupt politicians will sell off our future for their mutual benefit. I pity this country and its people.
07-31-2012

: Jul 2012
: ghaziabad
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

very true n i request all agitators that we should concentrate on our aim and not to put any mind on what media is showing. We should be worry let this lokpal bill be effective by tommorrow and Anna should break his fast as his life is precious for the people like us.
07-31-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"ashamed"

Gentle men ! "Not only I feel sorry but also feel ashamed to elect such type of government."

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0