India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

does youth is needed for reducing corruption and bad system

Kya desh ki raajniti ko sudharne k liye yuvaon ko saamne aana chahiye aur desh ki raajniti ko join karna .....

: Kya desh ki raajniti ko sudharne k liye yuvaon ko politics join karni chahiye?
YES 8 80.00%
NO 2 20.00%
: 10.

05-25-2011

: May 2011
: farrukhabad
: 34
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day
does youth is needed for reducing corruption and bad system

Kya desh ki raajniti ko sudharne k liye yuvaon ko saamne aana chahiye aur desh ki raajniti ko join karna chahiye aur politics me aakar corruption ko mitana chahiye...
05-25-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day
"Does youth is needed..."

Dear Anuj,

What kind of English is it you have learnt in your school? "Does youth is needed..", you call it English? Please equip yourself with the basics before appearing on public domain. It leaves a bad taste and defiles the environment. Cling to Hindi instead.
05-25-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Politics is the origion of corruption"

"Gentle men! In my opinion youth should come forward to repair current faulty sytem without having an entry in any kind of politics. After having entry in politics we can not expect any goodness from their side. As at present time politics is the origion of corruption and faulty system"

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 05-26-2011 at 11:37 AM
05-25-2011

:

dear sir,
U r so respected for me. And i respect u heartily.
Hamne aapse yahan par meri english me kamiyan nikalne k liye nahi kaha tha. bahut badiya english aati hogi aapko par mujhe nahi aati... par message ko convey karna aata hai.. mera msg Shri Sunil Mishra ji ko samajh aa gaya par shayad aap bahut achchi hi english keval jante hain,tuti futi english shayad nahi samajhte.
Ham bharat me rahte hain aur is desh ki matra bhasha hindi hai to hindi to mujhe thik se aati hai... Aap yahan par forum chalate hain koi english ki class nahi... Jitni aapki ijjat hai utni hi meri ijjat hai...Isliye kichad soch samajh kar uchala kariye...
Maafi chahta hun agar maine kuch kharab kaha ho...
05-26-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day
Ab thik hai

Dear Anuj

Apni matribhasha mein bola to achha laga. Hindi main bhi jaanta hoon. Bhasha koi bhi ho, shuddhata usme honi chahiye, nahi to bhasha aur apni maryada bhi kam ho jati hai. Angreji koi videshi bhasha nahi hai. Jis desh ka samvidhan angreji mein likha ho, use to ham videshi nahi kahenge. Aur agar dosh nahi nikala jai to batchaun ko pata kaise chalega ki sudharne ki avashyakta hai. Main unme se nahi hoon jo yah soch kar chup ho jate hain ki log jaise taise samajh to lenge hi. Hamara yahi manovritti hame accha seakhne se vanchit kar deta hai. Ho sakta hai aapko mera batana acchha na laga ho, par is dar se ki kisi ko acchha na lage main chup nahi baith sakta. Galati yadi mujhe dikhayi de gayi, to main uski oar ishara avashya karunga. Kisi ko accha lage ya bura lage. Bahut hota to bura manne wale ke saath sahanubhuti dikha lunga aur mafi bhi maang lunga par ye galati main bar bar karunga.
Of course, it depends on whether I am able to find the error. If found, no mercy at all.
05-26-2011

:
"Seniors are our pride"

dear sir,
U r so respected for me. And i respect u heartily.
Hamne aapse yahan par meri english me kamiyan nikalne k liye nahi kaha tha. bahut badiya english aati hogi aapko par mujhe nahi aati... par message ko convey karna aata hai.. mera msg Shri Sunil Mishra ji ko samajh aa gaya par shayad aap bahut achchi hi english keval jante hain,tuti futi english shayad nahi samajhte.
Ham bharat me rahte hain aur is desh ki matra bhasha hindi hai to hindi to mujhe thik se aati hai... Aap yahan par forum chalate hain koi english ki class nahi... Jitni aapki ijjat hai utni hi meri ijjat hai...Isliye kichad soch samajh kar uchala kariye...
Maafi chahta hun agar maine kuch kharab kaha ho...
"Gentle man ! Keep one thing in your mind "Seniors are our pride". We must be more respectfull to our seniors in either way. I hope you are sure to understand what do I mean ?"
05-26-2011

: Mumbai
: 48
:
: 36 | 0.01 Per Day
Youth should get into politics

Youth should get into politics, for the simple reason that if the youth stays away from politics saying "politics is for scoundrels" and thus all the good people really do stay away, then who else, but the scoundrels are left to get into politics. And this is what has happened.

By saying "politics is for scoundrels" we are actually nipping in the bud, even the thought of getting into politics. Once the thought is dead there's no chance of it being converted to action. And without any action (or with inaction) things will only go on the way they are: In a direction governed only by those already in a position to do so (i.e., the ones already in politics).

Secondly to the assertion that "Seniors are our pride" - I'd like to state sadly that (most) seniors have let us all down. My seniors (either politicians or common people) let me down...and I and my peers probably will let our kid's generation down by exactly the same mechanism: Saying "politics is for scoundrels".

Last edited by rohitbd; 05-26-2011 at 06:19 PM
05-26-2011

:
"Juniors are our future"

Youth should get into politics, for the simple reason that if the youth stays away from politics saying "politics is for scoundrels" and thus all the good people really do stay away, then who else, but the scoundrels are left to get into politics. And this is what has happened.

By saying "politics is for scoundrels" we are actually nipping in the bud, even the thought of getting into politics. Once the thought is dead there's no chance of it being converted to action. And without any action (or with inaction) things will only go on the way they are: In a direction governed only by those already in a position to do so (i.e., the ones already in politics).

Secondly to the assertion that "Seniors are our pride" - I'd like to state sadly that (most) seniors have let us all down. My seniors (either politicians or common people) let me down...and I and my peers probably will let our kid's generation down by exactly the same mechanism: Saying "politics is for scoundrels".
"Gentle man! Any senior who makes us to learn somethings to bring goodness in either expects, is our pride.
To root out corruption, there is no need to be in politics. Hon'ble Anna ji and his mates and Hon'ble Baba ramdev have no political back ground. At present they are doing well.
05-26-2011

: Mumbai
: 48
:
: 36 | 0.01 Per Day

I beg to differ. I think the entire lot of seniors in our government are a serious let down. If they were so good India would have been a much better place. Personally yes, I respect my seniors - but not all and sundry. Its like just because someone becomes a minister s/he becomes "honourable" - I don't buy this.

Also lokpal is one thing - what if lokpal members become corrupt? Will we have another lokpal to police this lokpal? IMHO more laws or regulations or committees will only treat the symptom, not the cause. The cause is a system, the power to chage which, lies in the hands of those inside the system. Unless they change it, it will not change.

I'm not doubting lokpal - but Anna Hazare may be incorruptible, many others may not be.

A system that depends hevily upon an individual's conscience is bound to have problems sooner or later. Our Indian system is one such.

Last edited by rohitbd; 05-26-2011 at 10:08 PM
05-27-2011

:

Dear sir,
I m satisfied with u.And i suggest youths to rise against corruption and join politics. Politics is not bad but it is run by bad persons. When there will be good persons the politics would be good.
Raajniti ek samaaj seva hai aur is samaaj seva ko karne k liye achche logon ki jarurat hai. Aaj k yuvaon ko desh k prati khada hona chahiye aur raajniti jo ki is samay kharab haathon me hai use sahi haaton me pahunchana chahiye jisse desh ka vikaas ho aur janta ka jivan star uncha ho..

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0