India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs

do you support this name

*******bharatiya prajarajya party*******.....

08-04-2012

: Aug 2012
: visakhapatnam A.P.
: 30
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up do you support this name

*******bharatiya prajarajya party*******
08-06-2012

: Bangalore
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

No... As I said ...
Party name should be - "LOKPAL" Because Name itself is like peoples ruled party, I hope people will always remember for what reason the name you kept as Lokpal.
Moreover it will attract people to give vote to this party because the Word LOKPAL already spread across country and now less publicity required with the name LOKPAL.
08-06-2012

: Jul 2012
: Lucknow
: 73
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Media & Anna's Movement

Our national media acts very quick. It generally guesses , discusses and predicts almost all important national happenings . Anna's movement is no exception to it. Almost all T. V. channels and newspapers are now busy discussing Annna's next move and his decision to disband his core committee.
What surprises me is the media's complete silence over the ruling party's and all other national parties complete silence over the Jan Lokpal Bill . In tandem with the end of the fast , the U P A was quick to announce that the Jan Lok Pal Bill will not be taken up in the monsoon session of the Parliament. Does it not speak UPA' apathy to the corruption issue ? Does it not convey the message that our political system is completely devoid of honesty ? Why the other political parties have maintained such a holy silence over this issue ?

I wish that our media discusses this aspect also . There is a lot behind the obvious.

J R Mohan.
08-06-2012

: kanpur
: 33
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

kaha aap log party bana rahe ho???....anna ji ne mana kr diya
09-25-2012

: Sep 2012
: Pune
: 43
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Doesn't matter.... now everone is Anna..mai bhi anna tu bhi anna ..BTW motto is common, so keep going.
09-25-2012

: Jul 2012
: Lucknow
: 73
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Death of a Movement

The fears have materialized. Anna's long silence broke with his rejection to form a political party . The other sad part of the story was the split of his core team.Now it stands as a house divided .

It has been seen that often popular movements take off well , get public support too but flounder as they lack a definite road map to attain their aim. Anna's movement fell in this category. It had ends in its perspective but the means were undecided. Call it a strategic failure.

However there were bright sides too. The movement showed that corruption is a big issue with the Indian masses and they feel very strongly about it. It also showed their helplessness to deal effectively with the issue.

A reason for the political parties to rejoice.

J R Mohan
09-26-2012

: Apr 2011
: KORBA(Chattisgarh)
: 75
:
: 23 | 0.00 Per Day

BHRASTACHAR is a common word understood by masses and basic aim is fight this so I suggest "BHRASTACHAR MUKTI DAL".

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0