India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

corruption

Corruption is that cancer which is generate by Congress........

03-21-2011

: Mar 2011
: ALIGARH (UP)
: 28
:
: 15 | 0.00 Per Day
Angry corruption

Corruption is that cancer which is generate by Congress...
03-22-2011

: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day

To weed out corruption, we have to bring about an improvement in our character. Only an impeccable character can keep us away from the lure of the lucre. Wordsworth had once lamented that 'world is too much with us'. If that was the sentiment of a poet two centuries ago, its a telling reminder about man's excessive indulgence in material pursuit. Globalized market has pushed us all into the cauldron of consumerism which is at the back of all corrupt practices. The desire to amass wealth to enjoy material bliss has distorted our vision and that is because we have allowed our character to get vitiated. There is an urgent need to put a check on this. And to do that we must begin with stricter laws for enforcing financial discipline and frugality. For that we need a body that is not under the control of politicians who invariably have their own axe to grind. We must not allow anyone to grind his or her axe. Far too many people are engaged in just doing that and the global market is an incentive for them to do that. A Lok Pal on the lines suggested by us should be able to stem the rot. No compromise on this while we must also keep educating people that nothing is to go with him or her when he or she leaves the world. Akbar the Great may have left behind many of his descendants, but we do not know what or how he or she owns now. There was no limit to the wealth and property he possessed. Where are they now?
03-22-2011

:

Democracy is not something you believe in or a place to hang your hat, but it's something you do. you participate. if you stop doing it democracy crumbles.
03-23-2011

: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day

Very true. Which is why I not only care for my belief in democratic principles, I also devote my time, energy and resources towards practising what I believe in. I'll certainly not be a party to letting democracy crumble by merely stating my belief and then hanging the hat. In any case, I do not wear any hat. No question of hanging it.
On a more pragmatic note, I take pains to cling to the time tested principle of being forthright and uncompromising in practising demopcratic principles and as far as practicable I try to take people along to practise and participate. I took part in the nationwide demonstration against corruption on 31st January, 2011 and will continue to participate whenever thought necessary.
03-23-2011

:
Red face Corruption

Our PM not a PM even he does not know what is going in PMO. I filed many RTI in PMO but PMO gives the misleading reply after 30 days... There is no honesty in PMO....

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0