India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs

Changes in indian constitution and election system

Hi friends, give me your view and opinons. Present indian politican and goverment has lost there mind and they are .....

• 1 sandeepdeshmukh

06-09-2011

: Jun 2011
: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
: 41
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
Changes in indian constitution and election system

Hi friends, give me your view and opinons.
Present indian politican and goverment has lost there mind and they are thinking that they can do anything with common man after election, so i feel that now time has came to do some major changes in indian constitution {which is 61 year old and many rules are copied from british act}. Now time and situtations are changed so now rules should be as per current time and scnario.
I think india need presidential rule, PRESIDENT OF INDIA should be directly selected from Public, he should have power to disolve any goverment at any time, and PUBLIC should have power to step down PRESIDENT if he do wrong, if 25% of public goes against president then he have to step down and public can call re-election.
2nd thing there should be education critiaria and max 55 year age critaria for candidates, maximum 3 parties should be allowd, 40% candidates should be from Army or navy or airforce or security services retired becoz they have given blood to this country so they know value. PArty which get maximum elected seat they will make goverment no rule of 2/3 majority.
So this basic changes can only bring real change, only changing govt is not option.

Give your opinon and ideas.

Sandeep
06-09-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day
Re-writing of Indian Constitution

You are right. The 61 year old constitution has no relevance in present context. About 100 amendments in the constitution are like 100 patches in the shirt of a man. So, instead of going for 101th patch, it is better to get a new shirt stitched. Every member of this forum must express their views in this regard.
07-14-2011

: Jun 2011
: coimbatore
: 37
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
Election System

In my opinion election system should be changed...and entrance exams should be conducted for various positions so that intellectuals can be given chance who can brought up the country.

Cegonsoft Interview Oriented

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0