India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

black money

there has been lot of hype of bill against coruption that govt is reluctant to pass,but issues abt black money .....

04-10-2011

: Apr 2011
: bangalore
: 35
:
: 11 | 0.00 Per Day
Unhappy black money

there has been lot of hype of bill against coruption that govt is reluctant to pass,but issues abt black money has gone out of picture.
I dont see any intiative taken by our govt to bring that 1000s of crores of rupees back to our country.
I also dont understand why branches of 2 swiss banks and 4 italian banks are running in our country,nobody goes and open there accounts in these banks.I believe corrupt govt officials use these banks to deposit there black money.
04-11-2011

: chennai
: 56
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

The appointment of members in lokpal bill should be from Recognised body, like Supreme court judges, Senior IAS officers, Chartered accountants, Advocates, University professors and so on.
The selection of members are done by the recognised body and not by the individuals.
The politician should not form part of lokpal bill.
let the country should manage by bureacrates.
thank u
04-12-2011

: Vijayawada
: 36
:
: 15 | 0.00 Per Day

Boss, where are you in Dreams??? The Black Money, Scam's Money & Looted Money for Past Several Year's might be crossed Atleast 25,00,000 Crores All Over India.. Remember, Only 2G Scam Worth of 1,70,000 Crore's of Rupees & Several Other Scam's are there like Common Wealth 2010, YSR's Regime Scam's in Andhra Pradesh & Many More..
04-23-2011

: Jaipur
: 68
:
: 20 | 0.00 Per Day

let the country should manage by bureacrates.
They are the root cause of the problem.
06-08-2011

: Jun 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Post Black Money!

I have been following this issue for a long time now. As far as I have seen the problem of Black Money cannot be solved without talking firm action or without giving proper leverage to get the money back in the country.

Since we are asking politicians to bring back THEIR money and then we ask them to file charges against THEMSELVES, which I think is not possible.

Even if the country go in for early elections or UPA government resigns then also the issue will stay as it is today. Because both the sides be it NDA or UPA are corrupt. They are not going to fix this matter. For politicians corruption is a virtue. Center approved a package of 8000 crores for CWG total amount spent was over 70000 crores. Even after that we have seen what happened and how humiliating the results were for the country.

I suggest we should protest so loud that government can hear and feel the fear. Or we except and continue living with this disease. It is now or another 100 years. Either we should get this matter fixed or always lead the life of misery.

-Sahil
07-09-2011

: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"mera bharat mahan"

"Gentle men ! There is enough money hidden inside our country. Due to poor system we are unable to bring it out. We all know about the person living in our neighbourhood, in our relation, getting richer and richer but we never report against him to income tax department or any other governing body to take action. We respect rich relationer and neibhours. Now to whom we can expect to bring the black money back to our country. We all are habitual of not doing any work with our own effort. We lack to perform our moral duty. This fact results in corruption and other disorder in our day today life we facing nowadays. Our own reaction is badly required to remove any disorder. Bande Matram...........

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0