India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

Against Rigidity of Government

I would like to support Anna Hazare in the cause of anti-corruption movement that he has started. I strongly believe .....

08-17-2011

: Aug 2011
: Nashik
: 37
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Against Rigidity of Government

I would like to support Anna Hazare in the cause of anti-corruption movement that he has started. I strongly believe that Anna will bring the change and a day would come when we will have a corruption free India.
“Main Anna Hoon”
Every individual in India has this call against the deaf & blind government. The government and its spokespersons do not act in legal way but expects us to do so. Government needs to understand that Democracy is by the people, of the people & for the people; so be a voice of the people not of a particular political party. These politicians should keep in mind that they are holding those positions because of us and we won’t allow them to destroy our country as they like.
Governments’ rigidity against “JanLokpal Bill” shows that they are afraid of the corrupt practices they are involved in. They should keep in mind that citizens of India are not blind or ignorant.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0