India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS

Protests directed towards local elected MPs

Dear IAC Community, I want to urge citizens to also engage the opposition politicians in d support by protesting at .....

• 1 Sushanta Nayak

08-22-2011

: Aug 2011
: Delhi (currently at Leeds, UK)
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Post Protests directed towards local elected MPs

Dear IAC Community,

I want to urge citizens to also engage the opposition politicians in d support by protesting at their residences/ offices.

We all know these politicians, be it in power or in opposition, are against 'Jan Lokpal Bill' for obvious reasons.

And when the opposition leaders, hypocrites, say it for the sake of saying that they support the movement, why should they not come along and join every common man in the peaceful protests at Ramleela Maidan.

This would also decrease the chances of riots...as I strongly feel, that there are high risks of this movement failing and also claiming millions of lives if, these corrupt politicians determine to do, what they are best at...initiating riots!!!
Better to engage Janta ke Sevak physically to strengthen the movement and reduce security related risks. Afterall, even opposition leaders are accountable to janta.

Once again...PEACEFUL PROTESTS ONLY to live the dream of Anna and Mahatma Gandhi..

Jai Hind!!!
08-22-2011

: Aug 2011
: Sambalpur, Orissa
: 47
:
: 120 | 0.03 Per Day

Agreed with you ..............
All politicians are equally responsible for corruption so the best part is we should not target the ruling party only ... We should stand infort of the residance all MP with a demand to provide us a corruption free nation

JAY HIND !!!!

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0