India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS

Drugs and India

Hi Guys, I had an awful experience while watching a truthful video about my revolutionized state in India i.e. Punjab. .....

03-07-2011

: Mar 2011
: 37
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
Exclamation Drugs and India

Hi Guys,

I had an awful experience while watching a truthful video about my revolutionized state in India i.e. Punjab.

It was a shock to know that 75% youth of Punjab is under drug addiction. I belong to Punjab and I literally had tear in my eyes while watching the video which explains the brutality of government norms, which gives birth to corruption and hence less employment and earning resources in Punjab. As a result youth gets into drugs and further illegal activities to satisfy their need for Drugs intake.

It is really terrible to have an understanding that our neighbor country Pakistan is actually doing a drug war in Punjab and an arm war in other parts of the country. Youth in Punjab is completely hollow as they need drugs for living and most of the drugs come from Pakistan border which lies with Punjab area.

What do you think it takes to stop this thing? What can we do to make our own brothers understand the importance of living this life without drugs?

I spared 32 minutes of my busy time today, so that I can realize the real picture of Indian youth. I request you all to spare sometime from your busy schedule and watch this video this will clear the era of Indian growth.

Say no to Drugs and Love Life!!!!!

~DC
04-01-2011

: Apr 2011
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

My suggestion is close all drugs shops.
jest band drugs.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0