India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > REPORT CORRUPTION

Wedding-filthy wealth display

The recently reported Rs.250 cr wedding, where a chopper has also been gifted, is another blatant display of wealth in .....

03-04-2011

: Mar 2011
: 76
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Wedding-filthy wealth display

The recently reported Rs.250 cr wedding, where a chopper has also been gifted, is another blatant display of wealth in a country where crores of people are starving. It raises a very pertinent question- do our systems allow accumulation of such huge wealth (the actual wealth would be much more as this is the amount spent just on the wedding) or it has been done by questionable means. Wish our authorities took notice of this and many other such expenditures and investigated.
03-04-2011

: 51
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Everyone knows what happens in India,there was an attempt on my life sometime around 2 months lodged a police report against 2 people,the cops took money from those people and attempting to pressurize me no action taken letters to DCP ,Commisioners futile,everyone aware of the Indian System and how it works better to move out of this nation,am planning to shift to Canada,ally pissed off hear a lot but when something happens with u it hurts sucks bitter,anger but no use
03-06-2011

: 42
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Its the same everywhere. Its really bad in the USA where the richest people have all the money and control everything.

I know communism isnt the answer. The answer is to expose corruption at all levels and put a true system of checks and balances into place.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0