India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > REPORT CORRUPTION

India Against Corruption

I am a software engineer, work for reputed software MNC in Mumbai. Today on 10 Jan 2014 it was a .....

01-11-2014

: Jan 2014
: Kalyan
: 42
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
India Against Corruption

I am a software engineer, work for reputed software MNC in Mumbai. Today on 10 Jan 2014 it was a pleasant good day when I left for office as I was planning for weekend off. But it turned out worst day of my life honestly. On Private lane that connects to the LBS road near Kanjurmarg Railway Station (Mumbai) I took my bike from paid parking and found a traffic police man was hiding behind the auto. He stopped me and asked for my driving license and then took out Challan book. I gave him my driving license asked him nicely Sir I am getting late what happened why did you stopped me. What’s my fault?
He said you didn’t wear helmet and I replied him that I am going to the same lane to take money from ATM that’s why I didn’t wear my helmet, and as per law you can’t charge me under private roads. While arguing the auto rickshaw drivers also stood with me saying this is wrong you cannot catch people on private road. Then as he had my driving license, He was started walking away from the crowd. By that time another Police man in uniform came and he was his friend and they took me to the Parkside police station, Vikroli.
There they put wrong charges on me stating that I was beating the traffic police man. I didn’t even get down from my bike during entire conversations. When I saw police station it was so worst then I ever imagine. All police men were humiliating me like I killed someone. In the address they mentioned that crime happened on the highway. I got shocked when they log even wrong location of things happened. All matter happens on private narrow lane near Kanjurmarg station. What then they were planning to lock up me for teaching them truth. The inspector told me do not try to become Kejriwal, Things happens in TV and movies only. And were laughing like jerks. First time I felt I am living in a worst county like Afghanistan and these corrupt people are the real Taliban. If you tell them truth they will kill you. God save us from these devils. And I was so innocent that even I didn’t notice the name of any police man.
By time I called by dad and somehow after taking big money they freed me. You may say why I didn’t fight legally with them in the court. The police inspector was threating me infront of my dad that he could spoil my entire carrier. He will keep me in locker for 2 nights etc. etc. What a gundda raj!
Later when I reached to the office after two hours, I called Traffic Police Controller, Saki nakka and I told him about the exact location where his matter happened. And the helpline person confirmed that that road is a private road and so I could reach out to the senior Traffic Police inspector to complain. I know they all are corrupt there is no point taking it to the forward.
01-11-2014

: Jan 2014
: Gwalior
: 35
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Hello Sir,
This is Kirti here from Gwalior..I have completed MBA ..and as present i m working as a General Manager ...
I found before some days so many wrong thing happening in electric department ..
So i want's to do something against corruption ..and teach them to a better lesson.
Can you fever me in this case..
Waiting your reply . Thanks & Regards
Kirti Tomar
Gwalior
Cont. No: 8234021101
kirticrl@gmail.com

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0