India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > REPORT CORRUPTION

Gave bribe to police for passport verification

पूलिस :''आपने फ़ीस तो दी ही नहीं ?" मैं:"इसमें भी फ़ीस लगती है क्या"?(i was 99% sure he asking for .....

03-06-2013

: Aug 2012
: MP
: 32
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Gave bribe to police for passport verification

पूलिस :''आपने फ़ीस तो दी ही नहीं ?"
मैं:"इसमें भी फ़ीस लगती है क्या"?(i was 99% sure he asking for bribe,but still with 1 % hope I gave it)
पूलिस :"हाँ "|
मैं:"कितनी"?
पूलिस :"200 ओन्ली"|
मैं:"iski receipt "?
police:isme receipt nahi milati .....ah....kaam ho jaane ke baad milegi |

100 % this was a bribe ! I thought to go to the TI and ask for my money back or a receipt but I was afraid of going alone.So I called my friend but he was even more afraid and refused to go with me.I wanted that someone should come with me or atleast one of my family members to say ki beta jaoo.lekin dost aur gharwaloon ne sabhi ne bola ki seedha seedha kaam ho gaya to aafat kyon mol le raha he?police he,tera passport ka kaam atkaa denge,gaali bak denge,papers phad denge,do chhaten markar aandar kar denge,sabh mile huye rahte hein,constable se lekar IG tak,home minister tak.mai wapas aa gaya kyonki mujhe kisi ka support nahi tha aur akela yah kaam marne ki himmat nahi thi.kya mujhe is par afsoos karna chahiye ya sabhi ke jaise casually lena chahiye?(
This happened today itself.)

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0