India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > REPORT CORRUPTION

Daily corruption !!!

It is observed that corruption is practised even at local level. Officers from muncipal corporations in Maharashtra ask for extra .....

11-04-2011

: Aug 2011
: Thane, Maharashtra
: 26
:
: 36 | 0.01 Per Day
Angry Daily corruption !!!

It is observed that corruption is practised even at local level. Officers from muncipal corporations in Maharashtra ask for extra money even for birth/death/marriage registrations. If this government says that it is corruption free then why can't it stop this.
12-25-2011

: Jun 2011
: Bangalore
: 74
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Daily corruption

Even in karnataka one has to provide mamool in all govt offices. Even today after 4 years of assuming office by BJP the trend continues. Nobody including our CM take it seriously even if reported. Simply they will forward the email to the concerned and there ends the matter. If you send ordinary post, it will not have any response. If you send by regd post the acknowledgement will be signed by the concerned clerk. The letters are stored for several months without transferring to the concerned and later dumped into some letter box. This I am telling with my personal experience. The postal authorities never care to address the system but always take action only against officials of their own dept. Needless to say, Anna Hazare is the only leader who is fighting against corruption in India. Shame on our politicians, When he fasts, our leaders just have sumptuous food earned out of corruption. It is a pity the poor Indians sell their votes to any politician who pays them heftily and later suffer.
06-06-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

In every government office we can find corruption in all the people.I a person wants to get signature form big office he has to give money to all the under the table then only our file goes ahead.

Start discussion forum |Discuss Corruption | Most Sought Topic Corruption
06-07-2012

: Jun 2012
: assam
: 40
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Corruption in police department is very dangerous as corrupt policemen not only compromise with the security of common man but also encourages anti social elements. I have an experience of rampant corruption in police department.
I am staying in a rented apartment in Guwahati. One day when I woke up in the morning, I saw my laptop and mobile stolen. I had forgotten to close one of the window previous night. The thief opened the door through the window and stole laptop and mobile worth Rs. 50000/-. I went to nearby police station to file FIR. The ASI of the police station said that he will file FIR only after inspecting my house. He came to my house with one constable. There were some labourers working in the top floor of the building. The policemen picked two labourers on the grounds of suspicion. When I went to the police station in the evening in the to get the copy of FIR, I was surprised to see the labourers sitting in the police station. They had kept the labourers whole day in the police station. I requested policeman to release them as I was quite sure that they had not stolen my belongings. The policemen said that in that case I will have to request in written to release them and withdraw FIR. So I gave in written that I dont suspect the labourers and I had to withdraw FIR. They released the labourers. The policemen were not behaving properly with the labourers. I also came to know that they had seized their mobile phones and had took money from them.
At the end of the day, I lost my Rs. 50000/-, those poor labourer lost their daily wage and they had to pay some bucks to the policemen. The policemen earned some bucks and they did not even file FIR.
I have come to the conclusion that these corrupt policemen can pick any poor person. They don’t have any humanity left in them. They can rob even poorest of the poor.
06-11-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

Hi Ajay,

The whole thing said by you is right we cannot believe in Police department.Most of the police man are taking money to whom they catch.They even do not leave poor people who live on road site.
What happen after that did you find your mobile and laptop.Police man know who had done this all things but they do not tell us they take commission form them also who had stolen your things.

http://www.******************/forum

Last edited by johngray123; 06-11-2012 at 10:26 AM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0