India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > REPORT CORRUPTION

corruption in Ministry communication & IT

The corruption in wireless planning and Coordination wing i.e. WPC under the aforementioned Ministry in Sanchaar Bhawan, Ghitorni Delhi at .....

07-29-2012

: Jul 2012
: Delhi
: 60
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Talking corruption in Ministry communication & IT

The corruption in wireless planning and Coordination wing i.e. WPC under the aforementioned Ministry in Sanchaar Bhawan, Ghitorni Delhi at all level is on full swing.All dealing personnel demand money in advance for renewal/issuance of all type of licences requires to be obtained from the ministry under the telegraphic act.If you don't pay money your file or request doesn't move forward and carried on happening so for years together.I wish to forward a list of such corrupt individuals if you advise so.I would like to narrate a small incident happened with me when I visited revenue deptt Tehsil Ganaur District Sonepat in Haryana to get a land registery done. On completion of all documentation and formalities, The registry clerk asked me to make a payment of Rs 2500/- in cash.When ask for the justification,he replied,"This is an order from bade shahab".I asked, "will you provide a receipt for the same?" He said,"yes"and I an apparently,original looking cash receipt siting "District Olympic Association" for an the said amount was handed over to me. I carefully went thru the contents and straight way refused to pay even a single pie and asked him a farmer doesn"t have concern with such associations and not to be charged, please cancel it.He replied,"It can not be canceled now."I said,ok let me talk to your shahab" He said, OK, I am canceling it, please finish the matter here itself. As a result, I did not pay any thing. We can assume how many people are being compelled to pay daily by this man.
08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: Bangalore, Karnataka
: 36
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear D.S.PAHAL,

Why this was not informed to Vigillance Department. When he asked for money you could have informed and in the future rest of the our brothers and sisters would be saved? This is our duty to inform them.
08-03-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

all sectors are corrupt so you think about any sector corporate or government all are corrupt. i think corruption free India concept is big challenge for all of us.so wake up support team Anna who started movement against corruption from last year regularly. thank you.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0