India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > REPORT CORRUPTION

Corrpution for House plan approval

I have applied for house plan approval in May 2012 in Kakinada ,West Godavari Dt,Andhra Pradesh.No information provided till date.Property .....

12-28-2013

: Dec 2013
: Hyderabad
: 45
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Corrpution for House plan approval

I have applied for house plan approval in May 2012 in Kakinada ,West Godavari Dt,Andhra Pradesh.No information provided till date.Property falls in village panchayat and the officials demand 80 thousand rupees for approval of plan.

Surprisingly,my friends faced the same problem across Andhra Pradesh including the cab driver who drives shuttle service for our office.

It is shocking to learn that every approval and facility from government is tagged with a price.Here is the break of money extracted from prospective house builders:

Approval of plan - 60,000/- to 1,00,000/- per house with areas lest 900sft
Water connection - 30,000/-
Drainage - 25,000/-
Power connection-25,000/-
Allocation of house number-10,000/-
Hafta for local gundas-20,000 to 50,000/- and above

Approximately 2 lakhs to shell out even before if you start construction.
Estimated price for moderate construction is 10 lakhs plus this 2 lakhs towards bribes........

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0