India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters

There is hope.... :d

Im living in USA from last 10 years. I always been saying that KUCH NAHI HOGA INDIA KA, NOONE CAN .....

• 2 nskaile

08-07-2012

: Aug 2012
: Cincinnati, ohio (USA)
: 39
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
There is hope.... :d

Im living in USA from last 10 years. I always been saying that KUCH NAHI HOGA INDIA KA, NOONE CAN CHANGE IT BUT NOW I HAVE HOPE. SOMETHING CAN HAPPEN. IT MIGHT TAKE ANOTHER 15 YEARS FO THIS TEAM TO BE IN POWER BUT SURELY WE WILL GET THERE. I ALWAYS BEEN PRETTY EMO ABOUT MY COUNTRY AND ALWAYS WANTED TO DO SOMTIN BUT I JUST DINT THINK I CAN DO ANYTHIN ALONE BUT SEEING THESE GUYS WORKIN TOWARD BETTER TMRO, I FEEL LIKE JOINING U GUYS. I WANT TO COME BACK TO INDIA AND HELP U GUYS BUT I GOT TOO MANY FAMILY PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW. MY MOM IS REALLY SICK BUT I TRUED TO TALK TO MY DAD AND ASK THEM TO MOVE TO INDIA SO I CAN JOIN THIS PARTY SOMEHOW BUT I FAILED TO MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND BUT IM STILL TRYING. LETS SEE WHT HAPPENS. I HOPE THEY AGREE WITH ME AND IT WILL BE THE HAPPIEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE IF THEY SAID OKEY I HOPE MR. KEJRIWAL READ THIS
08-08-2012

: Jul 2012
: Lucknow
: 73
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Critical Phase is NOW

Anna's movement faces a very critical phase now . The fast was ended with the proclamation of forming a new political platform through which the war against corruption would continue . Unfortunately till today no clear message or communication has come from Anna about the next move.. And whatever has come is too short , speculative and confusing. Anna need to speak his next move clearly and precisely so that people can understand it without any later clarifications from his erstwhile team . Direct and clear communication from Anna is the need of the day otherwise , faced with malicious propaganda in the daily media , the supporting public will get confused and lose interest. I feel this should be done immediately.
Secondly Anna has very little time left to awaken the masses . Hardly 18-20 months remain when the next elections will be due. I feel Anna would require to visit at least every Taluka place in the country to garner public support. The action must start now for it is very evident that the Jan Lok Pal Bill and other political reforms as desired by the public will come through votes only.
J R Mohan

Last edited by J R Mohan; 08-08-2012 at 09:16 AM
08-08-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

this change is revolutionary change done by team Anna.
08-08-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
True Feelings"

Im living in USA from last 10 years. I always been saying that KUCH NAHI HOGA INDIA KA, NOONE CAN CHANGE IT BUT NOW I HAVE HOPE. SOMETHING CAN HAPPEN. IT MIGHT TAKE ANOTHER 15 YEARS FO THIS TEAM TO BE IN POWER BUT SURELY WE WILL GET THERE. I ALWAYS BEEN PRETTY EMO ABOUT MY COUNTRY AND ALWAYS WANTED TO DO SOMTIN BUT I JUST DINT THINK I CAN DO ANYTHIN ALONE BUT SEEING THESE GUYS WORKIN TOWARD BETTER TMRO, I FEEL LIKE JOINING U GUYS. I WANT TO COME BACK TO INDIA AND HELP U GUYS BUT I GOT TOO MANY FAMILY PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW. MY MOM IS REALLY SICK BUT I TRUED TO TALK TO MY DAD AND ASK THEM TO MOVE TO INDIA SO I CAN JOIN THIS PARTY SOMEHOW BUT I FAILED TO MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND BUT IM STILL TRYING. LETS SEE WHT HAPPENS. I HOPE THEY AGREE WITH ME AND IT WILL BE THE HAPPIEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE IF THEY SAID OKEY I HOPE MR. KEJRIWAL READ THIS
Gentle man ! "As you have shared true feelings towards our mother land. You can also help Anna team by sitting there. At any time you see Anna team on fasting, Just write down a letter to the president or Prime minister of the country where you are living, asking them to make Indian government to listen public voice."
08-08-2012

: Aug 2011
: Bangalore
: 41
:
: 18 | 0.00 Per Day

@sunil_mishra I hope Anna and Team Anna need not go on fasting now. In 2014 election we will be having a PM of Anna ji's supported party.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0