India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters
New Topics

How to take Anti Corruption Movement ahead from here??

Now the question is that how to take this movement ahead from here? Who should take charge? How to ensure .....

05-06-2011

: May 2011
: New Delhi
:
: 50 | 0.01 Per Day
Question How to take Anti Corruption Movement ahead from here??

Now the question is that how to take this movement ahead from here?
Who should take charge?
How to ensure participation of majority of people?
How to ensure strong Lokpal Bill?

Please do not expect that Anna will start some new agitation or march or ansan and we will extend support and will join him. And till then......... we will wait.
This looks too much of expectation from a man post 70 years of age. This looks too much to me to expect from a single man who is citizen of country with population of 125 crore(or may be more). We will have to take this charge now in small/local ways and initiate some activity to spread this movement to all the clusters of our society. Think about below options, some of which may suit your area/locality/city.

We can do any or some of the following:
1. Organize small meeting, maybe on week-ends in different areas of city.
2. Arrange nukkad natak at crowded places.
3. Go for registration drive to attach more and more people to this anti corruption movement.
4. Need not to go to India Gate/Gateway of India/Maidan in Kolkata every week..... but the buzz should keep on in small ways too. Try to make personal contact to pursue and educate people around you. Spread awareness in all possible manner.
5. Contact housing societies for local meetings.
6. Meetings with Associations (RWAs etc) and Unions(Trade/Transport/Student etc).
OR any other similar activity you feel suitable for this cause.

"Nothing can stop an idea whose time has come"

I work for Anna Hazare's Delhi Cadre and appeal all the readers to work for this movement. Check where these activities are going in your cities, try to attend meetings and be an activist in this anti corruption movement.

For getting contact person of your cities to join Anna Hazare ji, please click below link
http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.org/citycontacts.html

Link for online Volunteer registration:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/embeddedform?formkey=dExZNzcyRXpHVldlc0lyazlXZDZHO EE6MQ

Last edited by Yogesh099; 05-09-2011 at 05:24 PM
05-06-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"day duty"

I visit atleast one person in a day to whom i try to explain with my skill "how harmfull is corruption not only to him but also for forth coming generation".
05-06-2011

:
Thumbs up good to see people vowing to join

Dear Mr.Mishra,

Thank you for the promise to educate one person every day about ‘harmful effects of corruption to current and forthcoming generations’. This movement needs people like you to take it further. Thanks a lot for joining.

Your idea and skill will be big contribution for this drive. You can take this anti corruption movement on in Gwalior and spread it to as many people as you can in your city.

Goodluck and keep in touch.

Last edited by Yogesh099; 05-07-2011 at 12:24 AM
05-09-2011

:
Thumbs up Contact person in Gwalior

Sunil,

Ashok Jha is part of Anna Hazare's organisation in GWALIOR. He is one of the many persons working there. You can contact him to take this movement further in your city.
If needed, please send me your address, I will send Anna Hazare leaflet, forms etc to you. Before doing this, please check with Ashok for availability of publicity material locally. Thanks.

Ashok Jha anticorruptionorggwl@gmail.com 9329053158
05-09-2011

:

sir, i am sure to meet Mr. Ashok Jha as soon as possible.............
05-09-2011

:

धन्यवाद् सुनील,

अशोक झा जरूर आपको हेल्प करेंगे. और किसी जरूरत के लिए आप हमें संपर्क कर सकते हैं. दिल्ली से हम आपको सहायता करेंगे. संपर्क में रहे. My mobile no. is 9818730174.
05-09-2011

:

thanks sir, let me proove my words first later is sure to meet you...........bande matram
05-10-2011

:

I am from Delhi cadre of Anna Hazare group. Anyone from any city in India in need of Anna Hazare leaflet or publicity material & registration forms in bulk quantity, please send me your address in this blog or SMS me on 9818730174.

These publicity material are having details of Jan Lokpal Bill and will help you to explain it to others and distribute it to people to take this anti corruption movement ahead. These will be sent to you through courier immediately. Thanks.

JAI HIND!!

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0