India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters

Freebies in Elections

The Freebies that are being promised in election campaigns especially free power/TV's laptops etc politicians to indicate the source of .....

04-07-2011

: Apr 2011
: Nagpur
: 64
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Freebies in Elections

The Freebies that are being promised in election campaigns especially free power/TV's laptops etc politicians to indicate the source of funds for these freebies and who will bear the cost.. definitely not the tax payer this should be scrutinized by the jan lok pal
04-07-2011

: Cochin
: 39
:
: 24 | 0.01 Per Day

I totally agree with you, bro!
04-07-2011

:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I think there shld be governence by aouthrities like Election Commission or Court to chk, I am aware that the daily labour NOT available in Chennai as tehy are getting paid for attending political rally.
04-07-2011

: Cochin
: 39
:
: 24 | 0.01 Per Day

Some where I have read that voters are being promised Nano car... Gosh! whats happening to all these people... These politicians are just taking advantage of being poor... All these money should be accountable... I mean, we people are day night working hard, paying the income tax, and these goons, without bringing the basic amenities to the common man, just bribing the common people openly... This is indeed not fair.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0