India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters

Cegonsoft Training Programs For BCOM, BBA, BBM, Non IT Background & MBA Students

I completed my RIA course in Cegonsoft Malleswaram . I did not have any knowledge on the company standards. They .....

03-27-2014

: Mar 2014
: Bangalore
: 32
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Cegonsoft Interview Questions

I completed my RIA course in Cegonsoft Malleswaram . I did not have any knowledge on the company standards. They helped me with the technical as well as the Cegonsoft Interview Questions. Thank you Cegonsoft and I personally thank the management for offering the combo courses which is really valuable.
03-29-2014

: Mar 2014
: 33
:

I did my RIA course in Cegonsoft Coimbatore .The classes were really good they guided me very well about the project, the faculties were really well supportive. its also gives a good career growth training as well for Cegonsoft Students. After finishing of my project they offered me for Cegonsoft Placement and also provided me Cegonsoft Interview Questions were very useful which helped me to clear all the rounds in interview.
04-01-2014

: Apr 2014
:

I did PHP/MYSQL at Cegonsoft Malleshwaram.I got placed PHP developer in Cegonsoft Job fair. I am very thankful to faculty who made it easy for us to understand the concepts and crack interview through Cegonsoft Interview Questions and also thanks to Cegonsoft placement team.
04-03-2014

: 31
:

I have done my php course in Cegonsoft Malleshwaram and my faculties have helped me a lot to find my placement by giving good coaching. I had been more comfortable where I had got cegonsoft interview questions which helped me lot for my test. I got good placement in good company with the help of Cegonsoft job fair.
04-04-2014

: bNGALORE
: 29
:

I did my J2EE course in cegonsoft domlur branch since the course training was good i did my final year project also over there. my final year project was delivered on time . i am happy with their services and thank full for cegonsoft job fair "
04-05-2014

: May 2013
: Goregaon,Mumbai
: 56
:
: 68 | 0.02 Per Day

I AM STAYING IN GOREGAON ,MUMBAI. ANY ONE WANTS ANY TUITIONS FOR 10TH CLASS, 12 TH CLASS, ENGINNERING STUDENTS I TAKE FREE OF CHARGE... YOU MAY APPROACH ME .. ADD:3C,Bhaskar society,Naikwadi,Aarey road, Goregaon east,Mumbai 63.
022-29275327
04-05-2014

: Mathikere
:

I am very thankful to Cegonsoft Malleshwaram for Providing me a free course of Java through Cegonsoft Foundation and also improve my personality development, communication and Placement as well, they take care in growth of my career. Cegonsoft is good for fresher’s to get placed in good IT Companies. Finally I thank to all Cegonsoft team .It’s a golden opportunity.
04-06-2014

: May 2013
: Goregaon,Mumbai
: 56
:
: 68 | 0.02 Per Day

I AM STAYING IN GOREGAON ,MUMBAI. ANY ONE WANTS ANY TUITIONS FOR 10TH CLASS, 12 TH CLASS, ENGINEERING STUDENTS I TAKE FREE OF CHARGE... YOU MAY APPROACH ME .. ADD:3C,Bhaskar society,Naikwadi,Aarey road, Goregaon east,Mumbai 63.
022-29275327
I AM MTECH FROM MUMBAI UNIVERSITY, SO CAN TEACH ANYONE
04-07-2014

:

I completed the Android course in Cegonsoft Jayanagar under BPL program through Cegonsoft Foundation. The training and lab facility is excellent.And also IOP course helped me to face Cegonsoft Interview Questions to get the better job on software industry
04-10-2014

: Banglore
: 33
:

I completed the Java/J2EE course in Cegonosoft Jayanagar under BPL program through Cegonsoft Foundation. The training and lab facility is excellent.And also IOP course helped me to face Cegosoft Interview Questions to get the better job on software industry

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0