India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters
New Topics

About the movement...

The decisive battle against corruption in India has begun. India Against Corruption is a movement created by concerned citizens from .....

08-21-2011

: Aug 2011
: new delhi
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

The decisive battle against corruption in India has begun.

India Against Corruption is a movement created by concerned citizens from all spheres, and professions, who've come together to fight corruption in India.

Series of scams involving politicians and bureaucrats at highest places has shaken the conscience of the nation in the last few months. Despite public outcry, no worthwhile investigations are going on in any one of them. This is because of several systemic deficiencies in our anti-corruption systems.
India Against Corruption is a movement of several concerned citizens of India who have come together (many more are joining in) to demand comprehensive reforms of anti-corruption systems in India.

Welcoming comments from everyone to strengthen this movement which will change the face, pride and stature of India for the generations to come...
ANNA JI hi ab aasha< baaki sab nirasha hai
08-23-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.06 Per Day

bharashtachar mitaoo , desh ko bacahoo
08-23-2011

: Aug 2011
: New Delhi
: 39
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Movement is good; Anna Sahab is best. Our support is perhaps The Bestest, but Friends, don't you all feel that, now the youth should sit with Anna Sahab, and accompany him in his fast as well!!!!

Slogans and marches are there for past eight days and one hungry old hero is fighting few useless people so called citizens (I do not find them worthy enough to be called Indians) are enjoying the supper in safe heaven called parliament.

WHY DO NOT WE SIT TOGETHER WITH THE OLD PATRIOT????

Regards,
Sankalp
09-04-2012

: Sep 2012
: Noida
: 47
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

This movement reminded me

when i was 9-10 yr old & we went with our grand father to attend nagrik suraksha sangthan & civil society programmes like

1.provide clening services to particuler villege
2.tech the older age peoplpe in anganvari sort of schooles etc

now same potential programme has been attended in jantar mantar by my son who is just 4.5 year.

This movment is also very importent for india's future.ak bada hi aggressive sher he

"vicharo ki dharo per jag ki ajadi palti he, ye desh usi or chalta he jis or javani chalati he"

so youth should join this movement.
"
10-18-2012
GOD

: Oct 2012
: bhuban~h-e-a-v-e-n~eswar
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I know its really hard to create a revolution and turn around things at glimpse of an eye but don't lose hope one day will come we will win .
Its really a high concern that even if their is a huge question mark about all the scams and political affairs, the big heads have not even set any conference in order to clear the reasons behind it , that shows that they are guilty and as per right to information government should provide sufficient information about each and every move they make which they never do.well they take tons of money from us with the name of 'TAX' well i don't have any botheration about tax but i have some issues regarding the information that they never give about the money induced in development of our nation in an absolute open manner , they keep it safe with their accounts which are merely to be analyzed , how more will they eat , in my suggestion government should make a website through which each and every individual of our nation can see the improvement in each state by our ministers .

Make politics an Exam , let the ruler win.

and well just to say if i was the prime minister i would have took necessary actions in small spell of time but i know i cant i don't have that thing called politics .

If democracy is this , i will like to make it a communist one at least bigheads can be threatened and get job done.
10-18-2012

: Aug 2012
: odisha
: 61
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

I was confused regarding the activity of IAC regarding various exposer but now I can say that it is a good strategy . My suggation is give some time for these self styled holly cows to be united and dye their self deth. example Lalu Jadav defend yerstaday BJP president.
10-18-2012

: Oct 2012
: Bangalore,Karnataka
: 36
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
Post spread this agenda by going to different parts in India

With great respect i would like to state IAC has made an impact in a common mans routine.

Now that IAC is a political trend setter among the countrymen. I would like to see Arvind Kejriwal and higher dignitaries of IAC to bring in the awareness by goin to every state in India.

By doing so,it would be more effective as press conference from New Delhi would be limited to media but lacks the motivation factor. But a live speech in different parts of India brings the entire nation as a whole.

This would not only enlighten the public to take corrective measures against the shameful corruption but also allows the public to elect the right representative to rule our country just to see a happy nation.

My only demand is my motherland is spoit by insects and termites. Its the citizens of India to use the Insecticides and Pesticides to clean up our home.