India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters
New Topics

About the movement...

U r right. IAC had not made nationwide organization even before start of their movement. Baba Ram Dev first made .....

05-06-2011

: Apr 2011
: JALANDHAR
: 72
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
About the movement.

U r right.

IAC had not made nationwide organization even before start of their movement. Baba Ram Dev first made organization, giving due publicity and making arrangement for success of their movement.

Nobody had been appointed by IAC to organize rallies, instructions about their funding, programming, publicity, organizing of event, management of stage etc. There was nothing even in big cities, but to say about my small city.

I wanted to participate in their event of 1st May, but could not do alone. I was clueless about the places where this event are to be organized in my city. So can't participated.

So it'll be better for IAC to first make a strong organization, then issue directions to public to participate in it.
05-06-2011

: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day

"feel ashamed as we are citizen of corrupt country and corrupt system and hope hon'ble anna hazre is sure to make our country free of corruption. I thanks to all who are taking part in the motion against corruption."
05-08-2011

: May 2011
: New Delhi
:
: 50 | 0.01 Per Day
Arrow Appeal

I appeal all the readers to work in this ongoing protest. Check where these activities are going in your cities, try to attend meeting and be an activist in the anti corruption movement.

For getting contact person of your cities to join Anna Hazare, please click below link
http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.org/citycontacts.html

JAI HIND!!

06-05-2011

: sirsi
:
: 16 | 0.00 Per Day
Angry second wicket?

Indian gov got success to finish second wicket too. anna hajare is compromised with fake promises and baba ramdev with armed force. rulers are clever enough to defeat every protestor. and i think "lack of planning integrity and unity" amoung activist is majour plus point for rulers to make "protest against corruption" a flop story.

Last edited by sirsi.in; 06-05-2011 at 11:56 PM
06-06-2011

:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day

The way they have started to handle the things recently shows how deliberate they are and ready to go to any extent to save them selves. So don't get scared if you wake up tomorrow and find yourself to be kidnapped and taken to isolated place to gag you.

I am afraid that they may act crueler than China/ talibans to gag citizens form protesting against them.

Mr. Kapil sibal is out to threat openly saying in front of media that "If they can reach then can REIN also" ... Man has he lost mind that if we citizens can "Vote them to power, we can fight them and bring them down also".

Mr Shameless crores of rupees of grass eater Lalu was talking about constitution and opposing Annji and Baba .... I can see the fear in their eyes ... If this movement continues they will get caught and get crushed.

Mr Dog Vijay Singh likes to address dreadest terrorist bin laden as "Mr. OSAMA-JI" but a our own citizen and peaceful protester like ramdev baba has been labelled as "THUG" ... Somebody for goodsake shut this dog permanently.

It open now, Italian mafia is running the show in our country. Anybody can beat up any common man who raises the voice against Italian Mamji and her chamchas at mid of the night and it'll be justified shamelessly.
06-10-2011

: Jun 2011
: Kolkata
: 37
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Corruption

Corruption has pushed us 20 yrs down the line along with the others developed country. So it is a must for all of us to stand against it. Hats off to Anna Hazara for the bravery, courage and mental strength to stand against the corrupted powerful politician. Will be supporting you till the end.
06-18-2011

: sonepat
: 32
:

why the anna team isn't raising voice against the comments made by justices and chief justice in 2008 to support themselves to bring judiciary under lokpal bill
( See section corruption and misconduct by judges in supreme court of india in wikipedia)
06-27-2011

: america
: 38
:

India Against Corruption is a movement of several concerned citizens of India who have come together (many more are joining in) to demand comprehensive reforms of anti-corruption systems in India.
08-16-2011

: Aug 2011
: allahabad
: 37
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Unhappy

we really need to do somethng fr it nw
its high time
08-16-2011

: Aug 2011
: VARANASI
: 40
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

An appeal to my fellow citizens: "IT'S NOW OR NEVER",so please
contribute to this movement in whatsoever but non-violent manner.