India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > MORE... > Admissions & Jobs > Job Alerts

Faculty Jobs at Pune Institute of Computer Technology

AntiReservation.Com Job Alert: This job is posted by Tushar and available at itjobsdelhi.blogspot.com Society for Computer Technology & Research’s PUNE .....

06-30-2009

: Oct 2008
:
: 10,959 | 1.93 Per Day
Faculty Jobs at Pune Institute of Computer Technology

AntiReservation.Com Job Alert:

This job is posted by Tushar and available at itjobsdelhi.blogspot.com
Society for Computer Technology & Research’s
PUNE INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY,
(Engineering College affiliated to University of Pune, approved by A.I.C.T.E., accredited by N.B.A.& I.S.O. certified by D.N.V.)
S.No. 27, Pune-Satara Road, Dhankavdi, Pune – 411043. Tel. No. 020-24371101 / 24378063

FACULTY RECRUITMENT FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2009-10
Applications are invited for the following posts from the eligible candidates in the prescribed format.
  1. Computer Engineering
    Professor 04 (02 Open, 01 SC/ST, 01 ST)
    Asstt.Professor 02 (01 ST/SC, 01 DT(a))
    Lecturer 05 (01 Open, 01 SC, 01 ST/SC, 01 NT(b), 01 OBC)
  2. E&TC Engineering
    Professor 03 (01 Open, 01 SC, 01 ST)
    Asstt.Professor 04 (01 SC/ST, 01 ST/SC, 01 DT(a), 01 OBC)
    Lecturer 03 (01 Open, 01 NT(b), 01 OBC)
  3. Information Technology
    Professor 04 (02 Open, 01 SC, 01 ST)
    Asstt.Professor 03 (01 SC, 01 ST, 01 DT(a))
    Lecturer 05 (01 Open, 02 SC, 01 NT(b), 01 OBC)
  4. Applied Science
    Asstt.Professor Civil 01 (01 Open)
    Lecturer Civil 01 (01 Open. )
    Lecturer Chemistry 01 01 SC.
    Lecturer Electircal 01 01 ST.
    Lecturer Maths 01 01 SC.
    Lecturer Mechanical 02 01 Open, 01 ST.
    Lecturer Physics 01 01 Open
    Workshop Suptd. 01 01 Open
  5. M.E. Comp. Engg. (P.G.) Professor 01 01 Open
  6. M.E. E&TC Engg. (P.G.) Professor 01 01 Open
Qualification & Experience : As per the A.I.C.T.E. / University of Pune norms.
Application is to be made in the prescribed form available in the college office on all working days except Sundays, Thursdays and holidays (Time: 10.30 am to 4.30 pm) on Payment of Rs. 100/- in cash for Open Category and Rs. 75/- in case of reserve category candidates or on receipt of D.D. of the respective amount in favor of “Principal, P.I.C.T.,Pune - 411043."

The application form can also be downloaded from our website www.pict.edu and is to be submitted along with the D.D. of Rs. 100/- for Open category and Rs. 75/- for Reserve Category. Application Forms will not be sent by post / Courier.
Application duly completed & supported with necessary attested documents must reach the Principal, P.I.C.T. on above address within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Candidate from the Reserved category should send one copy of application to Dy. Registrar, Reservation Cell, University of Pune, Pune - 411 007 without any testimonials.

For Advertisement Details please visit: http://www.pict.edu/new-advertisement.doc
For Application Format please visit: http://www.pict.edu/new-applicatio%20-form09-10.doc

This information is available at **********************************.For Latest IT jobs in India please visit **********************************