India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Other Reservation > Women Reservation
New Topics

I am against women reservation bill

In India women are give the first priority.And many of the talent people are left behind and they do not .....

07-09-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

In India women are give the first priority.And many of the talent people are left behind and they do not get their chance to show any thing.Due to Corruption in India there is more problem.
07-10-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"women should on good post"

Gentle men ! "Government should increase the percentage of women in each and every sector and provide more and more liberty like usa and england."
07-11-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

I agree with you but if the government increase the percentage for every sector where will all the men go.
Fight against corruption
07-12-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"women do not believe in bribe"

I agree with you but if the government increase the percentage for every sector where will all the men go.
Fight against corruption
Gentle men ! "Women do not believe in bribe and most of the women face domestic torture and dowry problems. Further men are capable to earn their livings through various ways."

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 07-12-2012 at 06:35 PM
07-17-2012

: Aug 2011
: Sambalpur, Orissa
: 47
:
: 120 | 0.03 Per Day

Reservation should be removed from our society completely because it will create
boundry among equal citizen of our country in the name of caste, sex & religion

JAY HIND !!!

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0