India Against Corruption

Register

Go Back   India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > Introduction > Announcements & Events

Hi everyone

Hi all, since some years I was wondering how to turnaround the corruption infested political system but as an old .....

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By subodhkatiyar

Old 08-28-2011

Threads:
Default Hi everyone

Hi all,

since some years I was wondering how to turnaround the corruption infested political system but as an old saying goes 'akela chana bhaad nahi phod sakta' I couldn't achieve much in terms of some real change, though in process I understood reasons for some of the present prevalent situations in our socio-political environment.

First and foremost is - No one wants to be a political professional except those who have nothing else to do.
I wondered why don't we promote politics as a career options among our youngesters ? At any rate we need someone to represent people as the country needs system and system needs people to run it.

I started by trying to convince some retired people to contest election to no avail, lately I have started thinking on other idea which focuses more on professional politics, inter political interaction development etc ....

later ....

Subodh k.
raghavwidluv likes this.