India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion

why this war against bjp they are not ruling party.

Earlier this war against ruling party congress. But i can not understand that why this begins against bjp they are .....

• 1 vipin.siddhu
  • 1 sameer kiro
  • 1 Varun007

08-26-2012

: Aug 2012
: M.P.
: 34
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day
why this war against bjp they are not ruling party.

Earlier this war against ruling party congress. But i can not understand that why this begins against bjp they are not ruling party and most of us like narendra modi as next PM......
08-26-2012

: Bangalore
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Post War against BJP

This war is also against to BJP, because they are also not doing anything for the LOKPAL and the Caol Corruption against the BHARASHT SARKAR.
Today, I felt that I also should be in Delhi to support the war against corruption but I was not able to be there. So, I saw each movement from our side and from govt side as well.
Aaj sarkar ne jo kiya h uska FAL unko bhugatna hi padega.

JAI HIND.
08-27-2012

: burla
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

once god krishna said it to arjun .my friend Arjun don'tbe so much sorry that you are unable to solve everyones problem, because you are not even able to solve your own problem ,then why are you thinking of much and making your mood sorry. do what yoyu can with your dignity and what your says. tyou will get the salvation.so dear friend we have to do good for nation and the pople what we can.that is enough. these polticians should not controlled our life as suprime.they should be ruled out of our life.
08-27-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

bjp is opposition party in Indian parliamentary.for that reason they do (voice against corruption)any appropriate action against corruption matters which are outcome earlier. but they do not take seriously to that corruption scams.and not raising hands against corruption
in Parliament. from that one thing is prove.... if they come on the government in future election, they also do corruption. for that reason for awakening that dream IAC also target him (BJP) with congress.
08-27-2012

: Jul 2012
: joura (mp)
: 31
:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day

This war is not against congress or bjp this is against for corruption
08-28-2012

: Gurgaon
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

The BJP is also part of the same religion of opportunistic politics. All these parties view coming to power as a jackpot and as an opportunity to loot the country. If we have a scale to measure corruption and congress scores 10 on 10, BJP would not fall far behind. I think they would also score a good 7 on 10 (3 points less because of some good people in the party as some suggest). does this mean BJP should come to power? I would say no. Congress and BJP should fall in the same bracket. Why did the BJP not come out with Lokpal when they were in power? I have serious doubts if BJP would have acted any different if they were in power in place of congress currently. May be a tad less stingent but that's all. Which ever party comes to power seems to shake hands in the bedroom with the fomer govt. and vow not to open their can of worms and in return agree to loot the nation once again.

I think we need as Shazia said in last evening's debate at TimesNow, someone that could rattle the whole system.

It will be a huge challenge and we just need to find 543 odd candidates who are honest, averagely intelligent and straight forward. We dont need harvard, stanford law graduates like Kapil sibal and the likes to govern us. The problem is these people think they're too intelligent whereas we dont need such intelligent people to govern us. The problems we face are very simple and we need a simpler honest approach and people to govern us.

Last edited by Varun007; 08-28-2012 at 11:06 AM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0