India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion

Review of Reservation Policy

Let us fight for amendments to the reservation policy in the following manner. 1. Ban all caste/religion based reservations for .....

10-17-2012

: Oct 2012
: new delhi
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Review of Reservation Policy

Let us fight for amendments to the reservation policy in the following manner.
1. Ban all caste/religion based reservations for the next 10 years.
2. Create avenues for employment/skill development to all citizens above 18 years of age.
3. Create depts to monitor enrollment ratio in education of SC/ST boys, girls of all communities, provide free education, food to all BPL families irrespective of caste.
4. capturing statistical data pertaining to development of SC/STs.
5. After 10 years, identify the regions/castes which are really backward, and provide them resources for development.
10-18-2012

: Perth, WA
: 52
:
: 59 | 0.01 Per Day

Dear Prasad, wonderful thoughts, but i personally believe that we shouldn't bring the cast in, reservation should be based upon per capita income. - thanks
10-25-2012

: kolkata
: 43
:

dear Prasad,
your making opinion in hurry .... SC/ST getting reservation only 14+7=21 percent from the independence onward . from last 60 year if you count more than 50 lacs of seat vacant. if all seat were filled then ther is no question of reservation today. who is responsible for all this damn.
i sincearly advice to you before making any opinion about reservation system ,you must know about Puna pact 1932 accord between Mahatma gandhi and baba saheb and you must know reservation system of United stated America (now Black is president).
and last ...if any rich person of SC/ST are getting reservation then whats wrong ,they are fighting for just 21 percent . and your opinion if you will give 21 percent to poor SC/ST then again same problem arise for indian so called Upper caste .i want to say this is a internal matter SC/ST for the economy based analysis only SC/ST people make comment otherwise it is illogical...
I had seen lot of TV debate but i have not getting any logical answer from upper caste people. please kindly reply
Your
Ajay Kumar Maneksha
ajay_nidhi80@yahoo.co.in
10-25-2012

: kolkata
: 43
:
Post reservation

dear Prasad,
your making opinion in hurry .... SC/ST getting reservation only 14+7=21 percent from the independence onward . from last 60 year if you count more than 50 lacs of seat vacant. if all seat were filled then ther is no question of reservation today. who is responsible for all this damn.
i sincearly advice to you before making any opinion about reservation system ,you must know about Puna pact 1932 accord between Mahatma gandhi and baba saheb and you must know reservation system of United stated America (now Black is president).
and last ...if any rich person of SC/ST are getting reservation then whats wrong ,they are fighting for just 21 percent . and your opinion if you will give 21 percent to poor SC/ST then again same problem arise for indian so called Upper caste .i want to say this is a internal matter SC/ST for the economy based analysis only SC/ST people make comment otherwise it is illogical...
I had seen lot of TV debate but i have not getting any logical answer from upper caste people. please kindly reply
Your
Ajay Kumar Maneksha
ajay_nidhi80@yahoo.co.in
10-30-2012

: Aug 2012
: delhi
: 34
:

First of all I would like to say I am a member of Scheduled Caste and hence like to say somethings that I experience everyday.I am an Electronics and Telecom engineer but still I experience how people of upper caste see us.I would like to give a live example.One of my friends sister is a PHD holder.His brother has given her profile in bharat matrimony without mentioning caste.An educated person whose son is a doctr called him.On hearing SC he disconnected the phone.This is a small example.This silent discrimination we experience everydat.People who say that SC and ST doesn't require reservation just think hw many atrocities against dalit communities we come against everyday in newspapers...numerous..even the seats reserved for them gets unfilled..Those who are against reservation will also fight for it once they get chance for it. However reading the first part I knw all will think I am an ardent supporter of Reservation based on caste.No I am not.I also want this policy to change.Nothing exists in this society if it has outlived its importance.People of dalit communities have been kept backward by the leaders so that they can be given reservation as alms given to them by the political leaders in order to get their vote.Most of the people in the dalit villages don't have basic facilities. Hwever it was important during the initial days after independence because whatever I am now wouldnot have happened if my father inspite of being an exceptional student continued his education and got job inspite of all miseries.Else I also would have been a farmer probably.
Now it needs a chnge Only solution to this is to provide world class compulsory education to all upto class 12(education in english language but should have mother language as one subject) , with free hostel facilities(abolition of HAJ yatra and AMARNATH yatra subsidies can provide funds as education is more imp than religion),punishment to parents for non compliance and then provide economic support to SC/ST students to pursue any career upto a certain limit obviously.The reservation system should be abolished gradually within 12 yrs.
I am not saying economic backwardness as a criteria as it would be used by political parties for their workers only,even if they are ineligible.Even SC certificates are forged though its percentage is less as compared to what economic backwardness criteria can bring
12-31-2012

: Dec 2012
: hisar
: 40
:

dear sajal,
think that discrimination is not compare with reservation it is true that we should also move forward for beautiful india with all caste together .but reservation is a barrier for deserving candidate.reservation can be given in the way by giving them free education,scholarship but not in jobs.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0