India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion

Benefit all the Daliths . Stop branding them.

Friends, Indians,Countrymen, Lend me thy ears, eyes and thoughts. I come to praise Ambedkar and his people known as the .....

09-26-2011

: Sep 2011
: bangalore
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Benefit all the Daliths . Stop branding them.

Friends, Indians,Countrymen,

Lend me thy ears, eyes and thoughts. I come to praise Ambedkar and his people known as the Harijan ( or Dalith) . My question is why you want to be branded as Schedule Caste or Sceduled Tribe etc. ? Look how Obama the American president overcame his past , with a Kenyan (Negro) as his father . By welding with a White woman (American) the children became Afro-Americans. They have no caste basis, all are free men. In India the Dalith people remain Daliths because they are welding with only Daliths. the great Ambedkar's father was from the Upper caste while his mother was a Dalith. He got a good education abroad and had superior brains. So, the criminal conspiracy to the Dalith branding, which the cunning politicians want , is to exploit the situation by creating a creamy layer of Daliths, who support the corrupt Nethas and Baboo(n)s of India. This has led to the Mayavadi problem, looting the exchequer for self-aggrandisement. The Dalith people are being cheated by their own leaders. Better rally behind Anna Hazare and call their party Anna Congress or Anna BJP like Anna DMK. Reservation is not the answer for the Daliths or anyone else . Let the whole community be benefitted not a few selected ones.
09-26-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Well said brothr, hume kuch alg sochna hai is topic pe taaki politicien jaativaadi rajniti na kr sake
JAI HIND
01-13-2012

: Jan 2012
: meerut
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
reply to ambedcarji blog

just by saying or plant your name as respected ambedkar baba saheb you are not having the right to say any wrong information regarding his father. I STRONGLY condem the statement that "his father was belons to upper caste". He belongs to lower caste of that time.my dear u have not read the history with your eyes,you had read it with your ears only.
second thing you never see a matrimonial advertisement contaning that SC/ST PLEASE EXCUSE.how do you feel after reading it.
Have u visited any of the dalit memorial park in lucknow or noida.Visit it once.
tellig lecture is very easy instead to feel and follow.
01-13-2012

:

Dear sir i dnt want to hrt anybdy n i hv nt given such kind of statement. i jst want to say that this forum is about anti corrptn movement so keep focus on it
JAI HIND
01-13-2012

: Jan 2012
: meerut
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
reply to ambedcarji blog

i also not want to say this but whatever is wrong we have a right to say that this is wrong.send this message to that person and correct the things in their post.i have no problem with him/her.
i am alsoa dedicated fighter of CAI.
jai hind
01-13-2012

:

Ok sir n well said n keeo writing n thanks
JAI HIND
01-14-2012

: Jun 2011
: vadodara,gujarat
: 65
:
: 35 | 0.01 Per Day

well said,sir.I also fully agree with your views.By making reservations,we are separating them from main stream.I had felt the feelings of some of my friends who are from special community.They feel Brandise,so they stopped using the benefits.So I think after 54 years of Independence this is ridiculous to continue reservation.This proves that after about 45 years of Congress rule ,we are still stand where we were at the time of Independence.Thanks.Rashmi gupta
01-14-2012

:

Rightly said mam n now a days i thnk nobdy need reservatn on the basis of cast n govt must thnk about it n the base of reservatn should be economic in future
JAI HIND
01-15-2012

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day
come out in open against reservation

Whenever a group of anti-reservationists are taking any action, please support them with all your might. A morcha was taken out at India gate to protest against reservation. Many more people must have joined that morcha.
09-09-2012

: Sep 2012
: Doha, Qatar.
:
: 15 | 0.00 Per Day

I think this is time to concentrate only on Lokpal and other main issues high listed by Anna. But of-course no harm in discussing it in this blog. Might be we must take this as a political issue at least in next manifesto. Now too early. Because better to do one by one. I don't think this time we can.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0