India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > Introduction

Corruption In India

Did you know what is going on between the govt. and Team Anna Hazare these days? All the political parties .....

08-26-2011

: Aug 2011
: DELHI
:
: 129 | 0.03 Per Day
Corruption In India

Did you know what is going on between the govt. and Team Anna Hazare these days? All the political parties are equally responsible for corruption in our country.
Anna and his team's demand is to bring a strong bill to eradicate corruption from this country.Bill draft is known as Jan Lokpal Bill.Government and other parties also not serious to bring this bill into parliament for debate immediately.All are keen to get it delayed so that they can make the public befool.They very well know that once the movement came slow or ended,people might forgot the agitation and they can rule us like the Britishes.
I hope that every Indian today is wishing for the good health of Anna.We equally extend our support to his Movement with peace and to make pressure on our stupid Netas to bring Jan Lokpal Bill to open discussion in the Parliament.
12-29-2011

: Dec 2011
: bargarh, orissa
: 33
:
: 11 | 0.00 Per Day

Hey Frnz Plz Join this Group to help remove corruption from the LOWER LEVEL itself
http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.com/group107.html
The Insight story
02-16-2012

: Feb 2012
: bangalore
: 37
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

Hi...i do agree with the opinion....!!!!corruption is all over india...and it should be eliminated to build a developed india...
05-30-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

Many years have pass the bill has not issued in the parliament.
Now we have to fight for this and we can do it i am with you.Discuses your opinion how can we do this.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0