View Single Post
11-05-2012
mukesh goel

: Oct 2012
: lucknow
:
: 38 | 0.01 Per Day

Dear Ruchil,I totally agree what Deepak Parekh has said.In my earlier mails I had always being pointing out that the path been taken by Kejriwalji is not going to bring change, as exposing a new corruption is not going to put an end to corruption nor appointing Jan-Lokpal is going to be of any help.We need movement to spread its roots to the remotest villages and once it becomes from a small group to a huge group and sufficient people to contest all LOK-SABHA and VIDHAN-SABHA seats all over the Country in the form of strong POLITICAL-PARTY and have proper commanding Line-Up so that elections could be WON there is not going to be any change.People only know Kejriwalji.Who is 2nd in command ( 2-i-C ) or the Company- Commanders,no-one knows.Team Kejriwal should form A huge group and assign them responsibilities in their local area to appriese people of IAC movement and explain the people that they have better choice available with them as against Congress,BJP or other Regional Parties....Mukesh Goel...Lucknow...91-9415141675....( mukeshgoel9@gmail.com )

Last edited by mukesh goel; 11-05-2012 at 12:15 AM