View Single Post
11-03-2012
mukesh goel

: Oct 2012
: lucknow
:
: 38 | 0.01 Per Day
India Against corruption.

Dear Friends,I have been going through the treads posted in last couple of days.Yes,I do agree that the movement is confined to big cities and in and around New-Delhi only.Annaji is not interested in forming a political party as evident from his last interview on 1 Nov.2012.I fail to understand that why Annaji still feel that by just asking for Jan-Lokpal he can change the whole system.There are so many charges against so many people,there had been punishments given by the courts but no action.So many mercy petitions pending before the President despite the fact that these people had been condemned to Death by Supreme Court.Every year there are 100's of Terrorist Attacks by the people who are controlled by Govt's sitting outside our countries.They are our enemies,but we are more concerned for Friendly Ties instead of total boycott.Riot like situation is due between 25 Dec.to 07 Jan.when PAK TEAM plays in INDIA.Annaji is a respectable person and I respect him,but he must realise that we are fighting our own people and not invaders like Mughals or British-Empire.We have to create our own ARMY to fight our own people and for that we require a NEW-GOVT.within our own people and ENACT STRICT LAWS.Ensuring them to be strictly enforced.