View Single Post
11-02-2012
ruchilkashyap

: Oct 2012
: Ralegaon Siddhi
: 39
:
: 41 | 0.01 Per Day
Latest from Mocktale Bureau - UPA Minister|Trinamool Leader|Narendra Modi|Mango|Mamata Didi

Stories in Mocktale are works of fiction intended to bring a smile to your face. They bear no connection to events and characters in real life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
All politicians now say Bhai Hum Kissi Se Kam Nahin !!!!!!!!

KOLKATA: Mamata Banerjee, the firebrand Trinamool leader, is back to spitting fire. And this time, Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi is on the receiving end.

Readers will recall that Modi had referred to the Prime Minister as "Maun-Mohan Singh". Unfortunately for him, Didi — as Mamata is called by the people she doesn't arrest — has been pronouncing it Maunmohan for ages and she is understandably upset at the Gujarat CM for not giving her due credit.

Calling a press conference at the Writers' Building, Didi fumed, "I have addressed the PM as 'maun' Mohon babu ever since I have known him. But, suddenly Mr Maudi is being credited with inventing the taarm. I demand a rollback."

"If he wasn't with the BJP, I would have suspected him of being a Maoist," she fumed. Sources said ever since Tatas moved their Nano plant from Singur to Gujarat, Didi has been seething with anger at Modi.

Mamata, a closet painter who doesn't mind posing with her paintings for photojournalists, said it's her "creative soul" that has been hurt by Modi's "plagiarism".

"We Baangaalis are a taachy lot. I wouldn't have cared if Mr Maudi had given me credit while addressing the rally in Himachol Pradesh. By not doing so, he's lost out on my support for his candidature," she told reporters before stomping out of the room.

TMC men are also angry at Cyclone Nilam not having been named Cyclone Mamata. "Everyone knows Mamata Didi is the only dangerous natural disaster people have ever voted for. This is an affront," a TMC supporter said.

An unruffled Modi declined to comment on the plagiarism charge. He is said to be busy targeting the third wife of a new UPA minister.

Meanwhile, PM Maun-Mohan Singh decided to re-reshuffle the cabinet that he had just reshuffled. Apparently, he had made a mistake while playing the inky-pinky-ponky game to choose ministers.

Amid all this Arvind Kejriwal called yet another press conference to expose yet another individual in yet another scam. Mango people have begun to protest these frequent exposes as they are unable to keep track. Besides the exposes often interfere with their far more important TV serials involving mother-in-laws and daughter-in-laws. Unfortunately, the one news item regarding a son-in-law seems to have been put on the backburner.