10-21-2012
v s chandra

: Oct 2012
: pune
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
please excercise restraint under provocation

Dear Arvindji

I am new to this site and do not know where i am supposed to share my message with you . I am posting it here hoping that it will reach you .

First and foremost congratulations for entering politics . Some where along after independence the breed of politicians we elected managed to paint a dirty picture of Politics . That politics is not a dirty word you have taken it upon to demonstrate . One cannot clean up the mess with out getting in to thick of things and without dirtying one's hand .

we all observe how rattled and nervous the politicians are . You have stared a crusade ( yes I consider your movement nothing less than a holy war ) . As is with all crusades . Every body will be after you for it is there survival . Baseless allegation and charges will be let loose on you . The media , which in our country is being controlled by vested interest will be out to create controversy and rift with in IAC . I know you are doing very commendably . Bully's like Arnab goswami are left clueless as to how to corner you . You will find every body trying to impose their agenda on you . some may want to know why you are not after sonia . some may want to know why you are not after Pawar . media may accuse you of hit and run . Please do not become a football in their dirty play . Also it is not mandatory obligation on you to come out with new exposures frequently . you will invite unnecessary pressure . Take your time do thorough probing and hit when least expected .

All the best dear proud Indian , I take responsibility for bringing 10 votes for you . your well being and success will be always in my prayer to my Satguru . " Mere layak seva hai to please let me know ."
Jai hind
V S Chnadrasekar