09-22-2012
jasanmathews

: Oct 2011
: Rajasthan
: 55
:
: 27 | 0.01 Per Day
Annaji please......

Yes, Annaji's decision against the formation of the political party is really an unfortunate one. At least he has to avoid the comment 'don't use my name and photo'. If he is not joining in that party it is OK. But now it is feeling that he is against the team. I am doubting that Kiran Bedi is misusing him for some personal benefits. It will prove in the coming Delhi election. Anyway I can't leave Arvindhji in the midway, as he is guiding and energizing the helpless Indians. Today all the India is discussing the corruption matter is not only due to Annaji but also Arvindji. I think Arvindji's contribution is more than Annaji's. Annaji, How long we will fight in street? How the change will come? Nobody can answer these. So we have to fight inside the Parliament. Annaji if you are not interested in politics, its OK. But why you are confusing people? You may go with your andolan, we also will be with you. But it is not good delivering statements against the formation of political party as it is the decision of 76% people.