View Single Post
09-21-2012
Varun007

: Aug 2012
: Gurgaon
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

It will be the biggest challenge to get the right people in the party to contest elections. I think a thorough research needs to go in for every constituency to choose a set of 3-4 people and out of those, a person should be selected to represent IAC and contest elections. It will not be an easy task at all!

More importantly, I think lets get a realistic approach and target 100 or 150 seats in 2014 general elections. I think finding 100-150 clean and honest people will be easier than 523 or something. We can target a particular region of the country to begin with. The target for 2014 should be to get a major chunk of the seats and then join a coalition such that without 100 critical seat of IAC, the govt. can not function. Use that power to armtwist the govt. Beat them in their own game now that we've decided to join politics!

Even if we can manage to lessen corruption by 30-40 percent, it will be a BIG DEAL for the country and the common man. With time then IAC can plan to become bigger and ultimately come to power with full majority.

My heart pains when I see morons like Mulayam or Lalu dare to dream of becoming the Prime minister of this great nation.