View Single Post
08-05-2012
pb1

: Aug 2012
: Hyderabad
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

I would like to share my views in following points'

1. Since the time Jan Lokpal was introduced, nobody had taken it up so seriously till Anna Hazare came to the picture. My question is that what all the political parties were doing till then? The real thing is that no political parties have will and credentials to bring Jan Lokpal because in each and every party politicians and beurocrats are involved in curruption. So how can they axe their own leg?

2. Madam Kiran Bedi and Arvindji are the recipient of Magsaysay Awards which has given the proof of their credibility that they are the real social reformers. How cheap and pity on the part of these parties and politicians to ask them the question that who are they. The whole world knows about them. Stupid politicians.

3. Annaji comes from a very backward area and with the help of his village people he has shown the way to be self sufficient in the village. Let me know how many of these politicians have done something great similar to what Annaji did.

4. Annaji and his team has done enough with these duds and now its of no use to go for any further consultation for Jan Lokpal Bill. These Politicians are thick skin buffaloes hence they have developed an attitude of who care? In such a situation there is no other alternative except forming a political party to fight in election and come to the power. Hence what Annaji is doing is correct. "IRON only cuts IRON".

5. Its a long battle ahead of us. Come on lets join hand and help Annaji and his team to achieve success to make our country into the path of corruption free, peaceful and harmonious India.

Jai Hind