View Single Post
08-05-2012
avinash_aaa

: Aug 2012
: Paratwada
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

I have been following IAC & Anna team since last one year. I appreciate the movement & Team members efforts also. As far as my contribution to this movement is concerned its literally nothing.
I welcome the decision of forming a new party by Our Team. But in my opinion it should come with special purposes & in specific manner.
The special purposes are JANLOKPAL Or equivalent Lokpal, Libeerty of CBI., citizen charter, callback & rejection of MP, MLA, MLC Etc options for people, Election after every Four years.
The Specific Manner in which the Team should proceed is such that they should participate in elections only with these purposes. If they comes to power they should make these laws in a manner that only two third majority of that house can amend those. And after making these laws everybody from this party should resign & let the fresh election decide our fate. But we should not Dissolve this party, because there should be a threat from this party to others that they are here & they can make a difference. Same time by resigning they will show the people that they have kept there promise and they are not power hungry. Many time it is power that makes people corrupt so by resigning they can keep themselves absolute from not only the corruption But also from the people with evil interests. when people will see that they are going to get elected only for four two five months then only honest and devotee will enter this party.
Right now there are many if & buts in peoples mind. These dirty politicians are miss guiding peoples. & Media spreading roomers. people loosing there faith in Anna & Team. This is a time to counter attack fearlessly & Make people believe us.

Whats your take on this plz reeply