08-04-2012
vinaysharma11aug

: Aug 2012
: NEW DELHI
: 42
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Selection of candidate for election by Team Anna

There has to be a common entrance test or any other system to check people regarding:

1) knowldedge of economy development
2) technical & quantitative skills.
3) Prior experience of working for the society.
4) Zeal to contribute & devote for the country.
5) Honest,sincere & responsible.
6) Special regard & feelings for poor people.
7) Good communication (any language) & presentation skills.
8) Have patience & positive attitute towards everything.
9) Follower of Gandhiasm.
10) Hard worker & intelligent.
11) Good decision making.
12) Support of public in general that means good image (honest) in public.

1) In my opinion, there has to be a phenomena to check aforesaid qualities.

2) It should not be open to all the people of Country otherwise it will create chaos.

3) Selection of candidate is to be done privately by Anna team in consultation with qualified people supported the movement till date.

4) People who are known in village/town/city for social work must be taken into consideration.

5) Ask each Zila panchayat and NGO's in the country to give name of people having aforesaid qualities. There has to be a proper authentication system for this.

6) Personal interview or common entrance test or through SACH KA SAMNA equipment the poeple shall be screened out.

7) Youth who is educated, who has high zeal to support the nation & contribute for the society but has not done much till date should also be considered. But there has to be a differenet criteria for selection. People like me who has just started his career, highly motivated to serve the nation, started giving donation for the social cause, beieve in following "Bhagvat Gita" and "Ghandiasm" must also get chance.

8) People those who don't use Internet shall be asked to write letter to AnnaJi for considering their candidature as per aforesaid criteria.

9) A full fledge team should be responsible for collecting details of such candidates & arrange interview session within each state or city or district or town.

I may be wrong but i am satisfied as i have devoted some time & given at least a thought for the betterment of our Country.

I request & urge all the people of India to share their views for this cause.