Target one million ppl on 15th aug rally than only bring political party

Dear All,
First understand the pros and cons of being in politics
the sucess and failure depends on much timing and emotion in opolitics
Perhaps timing is very imoprtant
right now this is not the ideal time for Team anna to join politics in hurry
i m follower of Anna , rather their philosphy against corrouption

Although i dont know were my suggestions would go to them or not
wish if by some means similar feelings may conveyed to the core team of the anna
1) First mobilise the authentic with validation atleast 4-5% ppl manadate before starting political party by means of Electronic , internet , printy media etc
ask ppl in next few day , if they are againts corrouption than flag blag flag in front of the home , tag black cloth or anything like that on their dress on some particular day like coming sunday
ask everybody who is coming to jantar mantar to v some sort of black cloth identity
I understand all ppl could not come to jantar mantar , but if really public is against this politcal system than they need to come first in all means
party will be formed later on
bring the party if possible only before 4-6 months of general election , as you v to face a lots of dirty politicians and if u start without proper home work and not much of public support , it all goes into dustbin
* Even if needs to form the party than take the date as 15th of aug of this year or next yr. ,
* try to mobilise rally on that day 15th aug , because on fast you could not bring much ppl , bring the chain system and atleast if there is 1 million ppl on the rally than only u be in position to gather a real plotical force for the next change
* target one million ppl on 15th of aug at some rally than only you be in position to provide alternative to the current reigme

and so one