subhashghuge

: Sep 2011
: Bahrain
: 70
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Friends,

I respect all views.
But battles are not fought without weapons and participation in war.Nothing is impossible.Anna is fighting for last 32 years against corruption and what is the improvement?Today he is 74 years old .How long we keep on expecting him alone to fast again and again ,with such strong and totally corrupt politicians? Recent scames of 2G,Rashtrakul,Reddy mines scam in Karnataka are so huge that we even cant imagine.How long we will sit on the bank and keep on making coments?We must jump in the water sometime.Its already late.It is just impossible to expect from any existing political party to honestly stop corruption.
Countries like China,Korea,Japan,Malaysia are where and we are where?Second largest population of the world with best manpower is leading in what direction?40% common men are still struggling for two times basic food.Why and how long?
Actually Anna must form a political party and contest upcoming Loksabha elections,which he categorically refused.So this proposal.
All people in politics cant be corrupt.It is today's system which forces many to go on wrong path.Hence,I propose to change the path itself,so all will be welcomed to go in right direction.
Almost all present political parties are corrupt.Not a single has honest wish to end corruption.Hence,in my opinion,formation of new political party should be the right direction.
I am ready to take lead,if all of you support honestly.
Let all of us dream for our Sujlam Suphlam Bharat !

Best regards
Subhash Ghuge